Sorry but i had to say this ...

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Nanda, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

I kinda felt that the MODs or checking out PMs .. Is it ethical ... And why wud u want to do it !

2. Just don't write anything confidential in your PMs... and who said that they do?

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

its just an intution ... they can read it .. I have used vbulliten .. so i know how it can be done .. and lots of banning took place due to that i guess ...
    Hope i wont b the nxt 2 b banned for raising this issue !

4. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

but are u sure that they will be that cheap to do that......naah........ :p:
    in fact, who wants to know about other ppl's stuff........and there are lots of members in this site......and it is not possible to read all of them(otherwise, they have to be selective) :think:

5. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@Nanda: Vbulletin?? Why does one require that to read PM's?? We can directly read from MySQL Database if we want to....
    But the main question is.... If we want to...and We DONT!
    No question of whether Vbulletin or InvisionPowerBoard allows it...
    Anything can be done if you want to....

Apart from that... we dont have so much time to read PM's of each and every member daily...
    We are happy to read thousands of threads posted here online....

Regarding Ethical part... i think you agreed to following terms, while signing up:

So stop thinking much....we are professionals out here!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Ha ha .. nice one zoom .. the agreement ! u got me ! But i felt that ssslayer and cypher got banned coz they had sent few messages to me which u probably didnt like ...
    And i got to know that someone mentioned that as a reason for their being kicked out .. And same with jek ... there were PMs flying arounf as to who it is ...
    Anyway ditch it !
    And with the vbulliten ... i know u can put in ur functions and stuffs ... And it can be read of the database .... I better not spk much about it coz i have an illegal one !

7. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

You should not... really!
    Jelsoft Enterprises are taking hard actions against those using Nulled script versions of Vbulletin...
    Better watch out....

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.