Songs with these chords..Am, C, Em, and G.

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ajs12902, Apr 18, 2005.

1. ajs12902

ajs12902 New Member

hey! can any one post any songs i can play with the following chords
    - Am, C, Em, and G.. newbie here.. thanks! appreciated... :cool:

2. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

ill think dude.................BTW..welcome to IGT

3. ajs12902

ajs12902 New Member

thanks eviL..

4. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

LEARN MORE CHORDS....

just kidding. These are usually what everyone starts out with when learning chords. The good thing about these are that a LOT of songs have these chords. They are probably the most common chords used in a lot of popular songs. Go through the diff posts in the forum, you'll surely find songs with these chord progressions in them.

5. ajs12902

ajs12902 New Member

anything specific? links or anything.. or maybe some one can just post some.. :)

6. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

hey there a.j ..welcome to the forum. I think heeray by junoon has pretty much those chords which u've learnt,except the progression is G, D = xx0323 and then for the verses its
    Am,D,C,G...and then backwards G,C,D,Am and then its the main riff.! :)

other songs..just at the top of my head i cant recall any. anyway good luck if u need any more help with heeray do ask :)
    :rockon:

7. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

WELCOME 2 IGT! try dosti by junoon, na janay kyon by strings, acoustic of hamesha (it got em,g,d and c) and many more songs that u will find in the forum!

8. ajs12902

ajs12902 New Member

thanks alot guys.. appreciated!

9. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

and try to learn more chords

10. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

learn on IGT learning forums...they will help u a lot!

11. Silent Scream

Silent Scream New Member

Hey dude, what u can do is play "Pappa Kehtey hain" with slight change

C, Am, F, and G, thats the chord progression... its fun, first every song i learned to play

12. BaAaLi

BaAaLi New Member

Well buddy! if u can juzt add a D chord u can play Dil Haray its on G C Em n D. I know ur a beginner! but if u'll do F chord u can play many songs! try it!

ammmm if u can play D G A n E u can play Yaqeen by Jal/Atif

13. ajs12902

ajs12902 New Member

yeah.. i shud learn a few chords by the weekend..

14. learn the easy chords positions
    like D Dm G C A Am n some barre chords like B F G(barre) that will enable u to pla many songs
    btw to learn songs chords its better u take a song get the chords n try to learn the chords when u play that song n not take a chord dictionary n try to learn by heart one after the oher the chord positions ;)
    good luck for ur guitaring.....

15. ajs12902

ajs12902 New Member

thanks for ur helpful tips guys.. yeah.. i learned a few over the weekend.. now its Am, Em, C, D, Em, G, and the barre ones are Fm, E, D, .. i started playing Atifs Wohlamhey(bheegi yaadien, same ****).. with a strumming pattern.. Fm, E, D, E.. and jus repeat.. but my strumming has some prob.. alota vibration.. i wonder whats the prob? but if n e one can post songs with the following chords iv'e learned.. thank u!

-aJ

16. BaAaLi

BaAaLi New Member

well buddy... Lamhay song.. is played on G#m F# and E ... G#m(4,6,6,4,4,4) F#(4,6,6,5,4,4) E(0,2,2,1,0,0) have fun with that! Duur is on F C G Am C Am C F G F :)

17. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

^ u got F# wrong. F# is actually 244322

18. BaAaLi

BaAaLi New Member

ya! i juzt its G# lolz :) and if u can play any song! try playing a bit slow... It'll help ur strumming! choas!

19. FaWaD

FaWaD New Member

if u can learn D Major, which u should hav by now, u can play Yaqeen by Atif.. Learn Bm.. its not too hard, then u can play Jabh koi baat - Jurm, Na jaanay kyun - Strings, etc..

20. Radius_Vector

Radius_Vector New Member

Well, for a change, if you like Greenday, you can play Boulevard of broken dreams, easy :

E G D A
    I walk a lonely road, the only one that i have every known

Chorus :
    C D G A

My shadow ...............

A Bm
    Today I walk alone....