Somebody Spook Me!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Petunia, Dec 16, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

wo ho ho ho .. spot on raff .. you really shouldnt know what goes inside my head!! haha .. and why are you pessimistic about ghosts and their reproductive abilities? dun be ... once a man .. always a man ;) (<i know thats crap .. cant think of anything else to support ma claim .. we'll know for sure once i die .. and i'll die with a map to the windy city .. you beware! LOL)
    allright .. enuff of this ghost thing .. i am freakin myself out . it seems if i have had a first hanbd experience with a ghost or something ..

2. shak

shak Harrr!

cuz brits like the "hot and tangy mustard" as a compliment to their BANGERS (hot dog .. :phbbt: ) .. lol i know banger seems a strange word but when you have puddings called "spotted dick" .. and corned beef called "spam" you cant complain can you!!
    oo whats a relish?? is that the salsa sort of thing? .. i neva had an american "hot dog" ... so i wouldnt know .. tell me ..

3. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

are we talking about bhoot-- pret-- aatma... rooh-- chandal-- dayan-- chudail--khooni khanjar-- shaitaan...

then these are all B grade movies with mast masala..

4. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

HAHA!! well yea i think im gnna stop with trying to figure out wht goes on in ur head-thts like treading in hot water!!! :grin:. as for the relish..yea its like some sweet pickle combo..tastes good with the dogs! you should try it! "the american way"!

And...LMAO..you guys have "spotted dicks!!" thats CRAZZY!!!

5. PakPride

PakPride New Member

OMG! THis is some scary shit. I'm the mother of all chickens, and this is freaking me ou.t Thank God I havent had any encounters...so far.

6. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

guyz 1 q .........juss notice when u are talkin to ur frd abt ghost nd stuff will walkin along a tree at nyte , it happen some tyme ur juss feel somethin pass though ur body .....wahs tht

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

hey petunia.........
    thought i would help youout.......
    i died on thursday, this one i mean.....all the walking into light is BS.........and this ghost thing is difficult......was trying how to learn to move things et al...the past 2 days....i think ive got it now.........just lemme know where ur at.....ill come ove..take my pic....and we can show once and for all to these sceptical morons here.......we exist...my people ( EDIT: the ghost community i mean..not sure if i can call us people)......they want an acknowledgement too:annoyed:......

8. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Well..its good to hear ur back and typing, doc! as for the lights..wht u probably saw were the lights above u in the operating theatre? (assuming u were in a hospital) the ghost thing IS difficult..i dnt know how to explain it to you since unlike you ive never had the opp to check out the other world- your world. As for moving things(i believe that insight came from demi moore's "ghost"..Hmmm?) well as far as i can infer you can possibly posses it in some way cant you? you take-over it somehow? nai? well you;d know more than me! tell you what..you Do give me a visit and ill help you get whtever publicity you need.

9. shak

shak Harrr!

*gotta die and get there before doc*

10. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

:RollLol:

omar..man..you're a freak!!

11. shak

shak Harrr!

^ totally hopeless freak! .. but i like it, wouldnt change for anything ..
    hey raff ... why dnt you make up a scary story and post it here .. would be nice to read something spooky .. the thread is dyin away ...

12. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

LOl..i was thinking the same thing..we started out with scary exper. n then shifted to mustards and bangers!! LOL> we shud do something. how bout this..you think of one and post it..if its not scary enough then ill edit it and then post it up again!!! dont feel like working too hard!

~*~

13. shak

shak Harrr!

hmmm .. i aint feelin like working hard either .. got my girl online .. maybe later ... how about me joining circus and finding out that the ring master is a ghost ... he lures me into his cabin and kills me with a blunt spear while my underpants catch fire from the candle on his table .. and then an elephant trams over us with a one tonne safe on his back ... the ghosts live on and the circus is run by blah blah ... aah cant do it .

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ok heres a stupid story
    the place i used to live before....was at triangle of 3 buildings
    and mine was the only one occupied....and this was a really desolate location ok.....and on one of the un ocupied buldins i found this written...
    "ye imarat har amavas ki raat ek bali magti hai" that too in blood :shock:
    seriously

will post a fake story later

15. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

^^^^^ I BELIEVE you...

16. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Its sounds spooky..but i think i need it in english!! :confused:

17. guitarandgirls

guitarandgirls New Member

That day I was cleaning my fishtank and a pair of fishes which was in another bowl for a while vanished......just....vanished. They were not there when I was done cleaning.

I don't belive in ghosts anyway.

Chao

18. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Here's a New One!!!

Hey here's a new one: Human Spontaneous Combustion.

I havent really seen it happen. But a friends grandma past away and being christian had a open-casket funeral ceremony. According to EVERYONE present by the casket at that moment..the deceased was fine one moment(obviously peaceful, and sleeping in appearance) but then the next second..she combusted and just turned to ashes. Ive seen documentaries galore to know its something i dont want happen to me..or for someone to combust infront of me. :Worried:
    ~*~