Somebody Spook Me!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Petunia, Dec 16, 2005.

1. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

A DejaVu is generally associated with the Matrix.. Its when they change something..

2. whats deja vu now

3. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Have you ever had the feeling when you are watching a real life incident, your mind says you've seen this before, thats a DejaVuu

4. shak

shak Harrr!

^its when you are doing something normal and you go .. "oh wait .. i have seen this somewhere before .. i have done this before .. or i have been here before" ..
    its just like you are reliving a memory of past in the present reality ..

5. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

"on bed with a ghost .. wow!! .. thats a pretty cool idea ... next thing you know you are giving birth to a half dead corpse ..
    but yeah no guarantee ... they can have beds, durex's, ky-jelly .. all sorts ... i'll let you know when i am dead .. maybe we can experiment .. LMAO! "

Dude get some sleep.. ;)

6. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

there was a movie called "hawa"....in tht the ghost actually rapes a female..

haha...he must have died a horny death :p:

7. shak

shak Harrr!

^ lol just woke up buddy ... its noon here in uk ..

8. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

@ Wiz : LOL.. Movies are SAAD

@ Shahrukh : LOL.. Sorry.. Maybe you had a bad dream...

9. shak

shak Harrr!

LOL@ wizzy .... i gotta see that movie!!! .. lol lol
    @hinirox ... yeah mate!! i actually did!!! but it had nothing to do with ghosts trust me .. haha

10. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

@ Shahrukh : What were you dreaming about?? dimebag(RIP)'s teeth??

11. shak

shak Harrr!

got a fake story (came up with this one in 1 minute).. a guy lived down in blackpool, he was having an extra mustard hot dog (in britain its banger in a bun) when he sneezed so forcefully that his brain spurted out of his nose .. they say his spirit still haunts the blackpool tower and people often find bits of brain on their bangers ...

12. Blackpool now that isssss a friggin nightmare.

I spent a weak there one day.

13. shak

shak Harrr!

LOL i agreeeee!! ^^ grey, misty and cold ..
    whats your fav part of britain? .. mine would be the angel of the north and the welsh seaside .. i also like the dorset country side .. my aunt lives there

14. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

i get dejavu many times a week....

15. Britain is beautiful all over man, epecially Kent the Garden of England.
    It the weather I can't stick.

Saw the Angel o the north once - Loved it
    Wales is good. Been to Port Marien (Home of the Prisoner TV series) , Rhyl, Port Madog,
    etc.

But my favourite has got to be Devon (Torquay in particular)
    Met a girl there who blew my brains away so I have fond memories of the place.

16. oh yeah then toh i get deja vu too
    freaky...
    sh!t

i do get confused sometimes thinkin that ive seen this person somewhere but i dont remember where

17. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

same thing happened to me also but just couldn't figure out where.............i feel like i have life long relaitonships with them...........for some people, i was able to find out who they are but some are like a mystery.............

18. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

dude..ur strting to freak me out!!! And i dont think i really wanna know what goes on inside ur head!!! Besides, when ur a ghost do u really have to worry about conception?? i mean LMAO..seriously is that ever a problem? sure shahrukh..you lemme know!!

:RollLol:

19. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Hey one quickie..why the extra mustard??????? :confused: And no relish???? Whats a "hot dog" (BBBAAAANNNNGGEERRRR -:phbbt: ) without relish??

20. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

^^^ Ghosts dont have a head.. BEWARE Petunia.....