Some stuff to share.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Aug 28, 2007.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I did not really know which forum this topic belonged to, so it goes in this one. I have some uh..resources (lotz of stuff!) that i have gathered over the two years (A T3+ connection helps). And the thing is, i really want to share them with the members of this website. The problem is though, that IF i hypothetically discussed such things on this website they could be potentially incriminating. Our admin is paranoid and rightly so. So, to the point. Can someone advise me on a way that i can share these files (some compliations going upto 5.0 GB)? And can someone advise me about where i can list them so that they can be available to the members of this website and at once not place anyone in a legally weak standing? I understand i'm being vague but i dont want this post to be deleted, if anyone has some ideas, please either PM me or message me on yahoo at d_ist_urb_ed

2. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Download iMP3 Tunes ...kind of a kaazaa software in which u share files.....
    well then there wont be any need for u to actually upload those files anywhere....u can keep them on ur PC while others can download them while u r online by connecting to ur PC......

3. jazzbox

jazzbox His X Ln C 1000CC

what type of files ?

4. d_ist_urb_ed

Well, there's music, there's e-books, there's courses, tutorials, DVD instructionals, music (in mp3, lossless wav, and FLAC formats), et al.

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

No adult stuff eh?

6. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

Awsome man..I'm all eager now..can't you upload it on rs or some other file hosting site and post the link in your blog/homepage if you have one??..btw a long time back you said you had a lot of ebooks to share and just needed to index them..these are the same???
    If you do upload that stuff,can you like upload it in a systematic way??like a seperate link for ebooks,music and videos??coz I have a really slow net connection...

7. mymusicmyguitar

iMP3 Tunes..............Keep ur PC ON so that others can connect to ur PC via ur computers IP address...........Download the software and u wil come to know bout it.
    BY the way it supports all file formats.........

8. mrcheerful

mrcheerful New Member

listen dude, there are a number of peer-2-peer download softwares... each uses a shared folder... now what ever you keep in this and only folder alone are downloadable by all when you are online ...
    these softwares are freeware too like Ares,Limewire and imesh

9. d_ist_urb_ed

Those are there, and now i've added about 9 GB worth of ebooks. I'll try to get on that indexing. Yes i am aware of Itunes, yes i'm aware of limewire also. But in those, i will have to bear the most weight of the upload. How about torrents? Does anyone use them?

@alpha, haha, adult stuff too :p: But i thought it pointless considering the vast oceans of **** available on the internet.

10. d_ist_urb_ed

Alright i've indexed part of the collection of ebooks. The random part of it. I'll be starting a new thread.

11. jazzbox

jazzbox His X Ln C 1000CC

yah nice ..dun forget to stick it man

12. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

get some free webspace and upload it there?

13. mymusicmyguitar

You r certainly gonna like this.........

https://www.snapfiles.com/get/GmailDrive.html

After Downloading it u get a Virtual Drive on ur Harddisk. It says Gmail Drive. Right Click on it and Login IN. U can upload ur files over here..it gives around 3 GB of space....
    and share the ID and password with all of us ;-)....So that we all can login through the same User ID and Password and download all the files over there.....
    For all of us we need the Software installed on our HardDrive

14. d_ist_urb_ed

^Right now i'm using Global drive's 30 day trial with 5 GB of space. Once that runs out i'll use this.

15. mymusicmyguitar

Cool.....How to connect & download the stuff from there?? Let us know.........

16. d_ist_urb_ed

I PMed you the link.