***Socha Na Tha :-: New Composition By Me***

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Jamke, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Hey Guys,

Recently created another home recorded composition which is titled "Socha Na Tha".
    Everything on this song is done by me, i.e, Music, Singing, & Composition. Though I think I need to work on my lyrics, as I suck at that part!

Concentrated a lot on the music of this song, added a lot of guitar sequences before the two stanzas. Do check them out and let me know, as I think you guys are more into guitars.

Click the below link to listen to the song:
    https://www.soundclick.com/jamke

I would recommend you to listen to this twice, as it does sound weird at the first time! :)

I would appreciate your comments on this. Thanks!

Regards,
    Mudit

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Way to go man,.. u r definitely improving on vocals!!

Keep tryin!

3. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Thanks man!! I did work a lot on the music, how did you like the guitar sequences?
    I would have to get a better mic, in order to make my vocals perfect!

4. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Guys, I need your comments on my work. Any kind of comments you have - I need this feedback from you guys to improve on my music. So please listen to my compositions and please reply, it would take just 5 minutes of your time.
    Thanks!

Imranyou2k5 likes this.
  5. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

i like the composition vocals really contemporary thats why i like it no alaaps and stuff very straight which is nice but try to put more vibrato in ur voice and embelleshments are not clear but otherwise good work

6. larsan

larsan K-Dash

kool work :)....which recording software u r using...kool work:)

7. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Thanks Imran and Larson for your comments!

Imran,
    Yes you are right, vocals need the vibrato affect, will work on that in my next composition.

Larsan,
    I use various software's and mix them together. For loop generation & creation I use Fruitloops, for vocals I use Karaoke Island, and for mixing I use Sony Acid.

Thanks again for your input! :beer:

8. larsan

larsan K-Dash

can u gimme a software for voice synthesizer.....which singer use 4 making sound gud...becoz i know my voice is to bad....atleast some support will be there.....plzzzzz gimme

9. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Larsan, for your voice, you need a good mic and an awesome voice! And maybe a pre-amp to your sound card would make it better!

10. Jamke

Jamke New Member

bump :beer: (I need more feedback)