Smoking

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rjain172, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

signed!

hope u have a gr8 weekend..and bjr too..

2. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@shsnawada: he's paki???
    @ankur: you are paki??? Hehe...man..im so bumbed out this wkned. As for bjr...technically he's still debating with you. Im the only with the truc-ing. You still gotta deal with him :grin: But have a great weekend too.

3. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Please man...dont bring another one in....i accept i am an NRI ...but please dont draw comparisons...at least not untill u know me personally!!

an argument is too small a part of cake to judge the baker or bakery...whtever suits u.

4. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

i am born indian...lcurrently living in Canada and heart is with Kenya...wonder wht category would tht be....but not a paki...but would tht be too bad?? again gettin judgemental here....tututututu :beer:

5. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Sayy waaaaaaaaaaaa???????
    Dude...you gotta work on your metaphors

^^Does this call for a new thread/debate ..:think: *begins to drool*

6. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

yeah i know...bjr is still pissed...but internet still doesnt allow paying for someone's beer!! unless there is already an internet BAR i havent heard of....

it wouldnt be a bad idea though

7. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

well hell if you cant pay for his...ill drive up for mine ;)

wht say?? :grin:

8. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

tht one i came up with on my own....just now, as i usually do....and it was while licking the plate...tht had cake a few moments ago....

so i dont know...if tht came out well...but using the same metaphors long after they r dead is a form of language abuse....

as for a drink i wont mind.....just dont know..if u have enough fuel to drive all the way west of the world....

on the other hand, judging from ur current location......u might save up on fuel too.. :beer:

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No no, bjr isn't pissed. bjr is never pissed unless someone except him hits on Angela.

Since you want it over with, I'll let your final few posts slide. Like you say, it's just one argument and hardly something I'm going to judge you by.

10. vishalj

vishalj Banned

When did this thread god from being about smoking to "Sidhuisms"?

11. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

You Lick Plates??? :shock:

Dnt bet on it.
    Im much closer than you'd think, buddy!!! Drive..phsaw..ill charter a jet ;)

12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I lick plates too, umm..is that bad? :eek:: You can take my private jet pookie, only dont mess up the rear wing too much.....

13. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^^ LMAO...
    *loss of words*

you mean you dont come with the jet as an accessory???

14. d_ist_urb_ed

Accessory:annoyed: i'm the owner!!!!! :p: Sweet deal it was too, Boeing let me have it for a little under $10.......not too spacious, but you can roll it by hand.....

15. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

LMFAO...
    *shakes head in defeat*

16. d_ist_urb_ed

^Still want it pookie? :grin:

17. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Yea i guess ill take it anway..:grin:

This is prbbly the limit..u no ur hooked to this place when u start signing in here on ur breaks!!

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Early mornings suck. Especially early mornings at college when nobody else shows up.

19. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Aw man tell me bout it...
    ive been at work all day today...

why the heck u there all by urself???

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You got me....apparently everybody decided not to show up and did not tell me. There is no way I'm going to class alone.

I feel like Sid the Sloth in "ice age" who got left behind and got emo...