Sleepppppp!!!!why Cant I Sleep!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by axlrose250, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Hey axlrose, do U have a spade? Go and dig out ur garden. U'll feel sleepy.

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@shahrukh, nice suggestion, i almost fell asleep before the computer!!!!!:p:
    @axlrose, tire yourself out. Works for, sleep at regular intervals for a few days. The exact same thing happened to me in my holidays. But when i came back to college everything was normal again. Just tire yourself out a bit, and dont think of anything while you're lying down.

3. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

hey..ive got the same problem...cant get sleep man!..especially bfore an exam or a presentation!..and ive tried alcohol,weed,fags,history books,medicines...nothing works!
    i get insomnia only on those days when im extremely tense/nervous about something. Otherwise I easily sleep anytime of the day(..just woke up after my siesta :) )
    Im thinking of joining a meditation course or something!

4. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

well one thing tat ive tried 2 help m sleep is take a shower before going 2 bed and drink a hot cup of chocolate

5. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

Just think of the last time you were embarrassed on front of someone. Keep that thot in your head and go 2 bed. :p:

lol/

Ok i liv in the US im sleepy guy. sorry.

Go out and thry to buy a beanbag chair or jus a beanbag. There like 30 bucks or 1350 Rs. Buy 1 or 2. Take a warm shower. A bath works better. grab some hot chocalate and watch something funny, i mean FUNNY. for like 1/2 hr, 2 and 1hr. You go 2 bed and sleep.

OR

think of hot girls. :)

6. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

thinking of hot girls makes u wanna sleep?!!!...im sure that wudnt wanna make me sleep :p

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

as DrSaurabh said try self hypnosis.. thats a very useful idea.. it works for me all the time..

8. Sanjay Mazumder

Anybody tried my idea of digging the garden? :)

9. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

does that mean , that someone who does not have a garden , cannot sleep :annoyed:

10. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Oh damn...i cant find my spade!!!!....Ive gotta get my spade to dig my garden!!!..sanjay...helppp me!!
    :) :) :) :)

11. open ur chemistry book n u r asleep
    naah me also had the prob last year mainly coz had xams at times slept only five hours max per day
    the result: did great for xams but made really silly mistakes one example is in one number i wrote F= ma but while replacing forgot to include mass
    good sleep is always important for success

12. Sanjay Mazumder

@bob, dennis -- If U don't have a garden or a spade then just go for any type of physical work. Actually by digging the garden U get a little physical work which makes U tired and U feel sleepy. :)

13. sdownunder

sdownunder New Member

I will try digging in the backyard. have a spade too...

might dig a tunnel or something.

14. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

and where's that gonna get ya?

15. tejas

tejas ..........

I study when i can't sleep. That helps a lot. Sometimes I also just think about stock markets or golf. Yup, that helps a lot.

16. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Stock markets or golf? Over my head, both of 'em, and studying seems to be the best solution to go off to sleep. Reading a book does help, sometimes, but it can work the other way as well, if you get interested in that darned book, you'll stay awake only more.....

17. nadish

nadish Active Member

You can't sleep may b U R IN LOVE :)

18. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yeah..maybe i am...with myself!!!

19. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

take 1/2 tab of alprazolam or take 5mg Diazepam b4 ur sleep......thats GOTTA work

20. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

lol...thanx doc.