Slam/Namaste/Hello!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by PakPride, Dec 24, 2005.

1. PakPride

PakPride New Member

I feel right @ home.thanks again for the welcome.
    Aka Oz: I've been playing guitar for abt a yr now.
    GuitarAngela: Good to see another girl :p
    Shahrukh: I really dont want to know what memories my name brings back ;)
    shsnawada: :p good observation!

P.S. Merry X-mas to all that celebrate...Santa Clause didnt come to my house today...maybe cuz im Muslim :D

2. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

I don't think Santa Claus will have that kind of partiality.....this is a season for everybody regardless of religion.........well, u got to be the member of this site, no........that's the best gift u can get......

3. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

shit cldnt go out on chrismas day, had a physic exam and screwed up in itl...........

4. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

U had an exam on Christmas? oh ur in UAE... hmmm... well good luck next time.
    @PakPride: So dudette, whats nagging u with ur guitar? And how much have u learnt abt guitar and stuff.. scales, chords, tabulature, or notes at least? Describe ur knowledge in this instrument, and what more do u need guidance with?

5. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

Welcome 2 IGT @ hina .. . hope u get all the info u need abt guitar playing ...

happy learning !!! :beer:

6. PakPride

PakPride New Member

har1s: thanks man....i hope i learn tonz 2
    Evo Guy 911: ok the only word i recognize is tablature :S ....im a total beginner..as ive said i took lessons b4 but didnt learn much...he didnt even teach me how to read music...some of my friends play...but i wanted some tabs for desi music rather than eng....u IGT pplz were very helpful for finding tabs...u ppl seem cool and chillaxed so its fun hangin around ...i hope to stay around and just pick up any little pieces off info. to play better guitar ..take care man

7. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Ok. Now that we know what we are dealing with, lets get to the point. You need some serious tweaking up of ur knowledge in guitar music, so we shall assume tht u know nothing about anything named guitar.... First off, go straight to www.ultimate-guitar.com and hit the lessons link. Its very helpful stuff out there. Secondly, you need to learn some chords and the basic theory related to the logic behind them. So for this, i have some helpful e-books at hand. PM me ur e-mail address (if its alright with u) and i can send them to u. Go through them, and you will be up and about in no time. See ya