skaw in the assembly

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by skaw, Dec 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ FR:- So how does the author know how many kinds of people are there?? LOL..

2. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i belive in one simple funda..my life...my way...i dont need anyone to teach me how to live it....or for tht matter have some one tell me ways to motivate myself....if i feel that theres a lack of vigour or any kinda motivation in my life..its my problem..and i hafta deal with it...myself....if a screw up..so waht...people have to learn the hard way....everybody has to make there own mistakes..
    jst my 2 cents (rather paise :p:)

3. jayanth

Kind of my way too...

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Way off-topic dudes:) You need to get back on track:)

5. jayanth

Its a healthy topic.. It wont matter.. If it was conversation then its :p:

6. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@jayanth...all i can say is dat u got to check out the books to believe it.

7. jayanth

I've read many man.. Never got anything out of it.. So thats just me

0.02$

8. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

@disturbed....... this is a very healthy discussion...... though i do agree that the thread has been hijacked from what it was basically meant for!!

i pity skaw for it!!

@FR....if u r down in the dumps...how can u expect to have the mood to consult a book..... at that time u rnt even in the mood to read anything......

forget it...

i will give u my example......

i studied in an all boys school right from 1st std... upto 10th... in 11th and 12th there was this co-ed system in our school.... for this 2 years i didnt even talk to girls...

then when i went for graduation in a college..... i was in this course where girls outnumbered boys 4:1..... and the need arose for me to talk to girls... i turned to my friends and refered some books as to how to approach girls...... but when i had to approach them...neither my friends' advice nor the books helped..... it was all upto me.... my friends would advice me.. that if such situation comes u do this... if like this then do that etc. etc.... but these situations never arose...the resulting situations were always different......

and finally however these situations did teach me how to approach girls....but i learnt this all on my own. not some book or friends...

to u it might seem to be .....hey this is silly coz u r from mumbai..where approaching girls is not a big deal.........but that was not the case in ahmedabad where i was brought up.... so for me approaching them was a big thing...that warranted me to consulty books!!!

so i wud again say that it is not books .... but rather circumstances which prepare u up

9. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

wow you guys make girls sound like such a big problem... dudes... we aren't that cold okay... wat the i'm so young and i noe dat... if u want to be jez frens wid a girl go say hi, if u wanna be more den dat den u gotta let the frendship progress if she doesn't want that she'll tell you but that way she'll give it to u softer coz ur her fren and she wouldn't want to hurt ur feelings is that so hard?
    aah well
    @skaw sorry dude, i feel for you this is quite a topic ainit ah well wat can u do ? bttr luck next time ( hope that reassuringcoz i have no idea wat i'm saying this for)

10. pacificwaters

^^^^ hey dude....that was just an example...... i know this now.... i learnt it through exzmple...... taht example was just an illustration for FR.....now i dont think girls are a big problem..... they r just complex..

and yes me too fell sorry for skaw

11. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

:eek:: i was going to say sumthin but then i forgot

12. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^yous a gurl? damn i didn't know dat....anyways....back to topic....hey skaw, what will you be playing in ur next gig....any ideas, maybe i could still some too.... :p:

13. Reem

Reem Banned

Sorry to jam myself in men's discussion but hearing the other side opinion will stabilize the discussion lil bit..

Lets see…

*** be urself and women will follow you.
    Why women will follow a man? Only in few cases.. he must have extraordinary traits.. like famous.. or very handsome.. in my opinion, ppl who follow these two types are STUPID and PATHETIC..

*** Girl follows Boy
    Is unusual..

*** even if it works she will say "yes" after a long time...
    Why r you in a Hurry?? lol …who says this surly wanna only have fun.. hint: easy girls are made for easy guys.. men who are really serious don't care if it takes sooooooooo long.. Mario is an example ..hahha learn from him..

*** Books
    We cant say these type of books are made for trashing.. They have some good ideas for ppl who cant think or need some advices.. However, these books are readable.. u don't have to adopt every example.. just add to ur experience what u agree with..

*** DesiPride opinions
    I agree with most of what he said.. Mature thoughts.. guys we have an experience man here call him for consultation.. lol

*** Advice
    Don't follow a girl who doesn't show at least 1% of interest in u.
    Know her personality before loving her if u are serious..
    Don't follow her like a stupid… Learn from tigers' patient, energetic & observation.

Chaw..

14. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

@ guys - concentrate on this point the most !!!

15. Venus

Venus New Member

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. fictional_real

@pacific....i completely appreciate by watever u said and did...coz such kinda thing is big challenge coz i have face it, my close pals hv faced it...its not u r alone and i have been thru dat too....i also understand its a different situation in mumbai and in ur place...but woman out here r not dat different...yes, some chicks out there r way to open and flirteous.

some ppl have given opinion...it might work, it might not. but watever i have learned frm the book works...its not necessarily works on each woman...if it was i do marry queen of france...but, it works..i am not selling dat book here...to be very honest i have even listen to audios and seen videos/DVD! but i just wanna say it helped me alot dealing wid woman, dealing wid insecurity and all stuffs....not even my pals believe me..but they do apply some of part of the book which i tried to explain...and they suceed somethings...(dats a different story dat they dont thank...bast**ds hehe).
    i dont wanna claim dat i am hot shot brat pitt of the town...or i got laid wid every playmate here arnd...its just dat i am happy than wat was my life before...for some guys its no big deal...for me it was...and i got rid of it..someway arnd.

u r correct...its all upto to u....but how to approach, what to say, what to ask, how to take her no...the right approach and everything dats gonna work wid woman is given out there...but to implement it ...its all upto u. i did it....i slipped...i did it once again...i slipped...i tried one more time...it worked. sometimes it doesnt...mostly it does(if u do it correctly and widout being jerk i.e). best thing abt it is....u dont have to waste money, buy her gifts and spend even a penny...u can get a chick even like dat. i did..

we r lucky dat we r judged by woman by our personality not by beauty as it is other way arnd.(in most case s)

17. fictional_real

i have seen women following a men...ya, most of them r famous...gr8 personality....some are really big jerks....(loads of guys here will agree dat they have seen hottest chicks wid most jerkest guy in the world)....i dont think they(those chicks) were dumb...but yeah...i agree few cases r there.

its unusual...but not dat unusual as i have seen!

i said dat....yeah, i surely wanted only fun...but this time arnd i got a cute chick who i think widout her// i cant live...yeah, dats true. :shock: lol...my pals says..." yeh toh sudargaya!!" :beer:

i completely agree wid dat...dude.

18. skaw

skaw snooze

k , FR u are arun 22 rite ? ... reem is arun dat age too i dunno abt pacific , n so is jay , n bobby is preti old ... once i thought i knew everyting that goes around in the world , but just to let u all noe , no man has known everything that goes around the world , u mite think u noe everythin but no man / women noez everything , just keep tht in mind before you all go arguing n trying to prove each other wrong ... (i feel weird talking here .. since i dont have a clue how girls liking guyz became the topic .. anyways) c ya

19. pacificwaters

@ skaw..... comeon its ur thread and u dont know whats being discussed in it.... lol......well its not ur fault, coz the thread got hijacked :eek::

and for the record i m 26...skaw

@FR..i dont want to argue :shutup: anymore....... but i will just tell what i think..... the first 2 times u slipped because u followed the book blindly..the third time around u had the experience of 2 failures....... so u were better prepared than the 2 times when u went by bookish knowledge......right.. so thats why u succeeded....... coz theory is different and practical knowledge is entirely different...... this is what even science says... what u study in school and during graduation is not on par with what u r exposed to in the industry when u go for a job.......... what say....... anyway i wud like to hear more from u as to what u think!!!! this is becoming more and more interesting....

btw..... reem urs was good posting.......liked it!!! ;) :rock:

20. jayanth

@ reem :- Ha ha ha..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.