Site Launched - Dairaband.com

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Mehvar, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Mehvar

Mehvar *hippie~guitarist*

Check out my bands music....i m sure you guys will like it...and the site as well

www.dairaband.com

join the forums too

:beer:

2. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hey Daira!!!! well the music is bit low in Main Nahi...vocals r not tht catchy as per my opinion! drums r gr8 n guitar too...after tht guitar solo the song seems to have a good flow! well i guess itz pretty teenage band .15 or 16 sumthing!!(yrs).... long way to go..good luck

3. Mehvar

dude those were only demos.....but still thanks for apprciating....

4. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

Demos!!!!!! u change ur vocals for demos n for orginals??/? didnt get u in this matter! neways impress wid ur josh n power to get establish in da music industry!! hey try this link itz mah bands orginals.. temme how it sounds!!?
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/sdankit_music.htm

5. Mehvar

no man we only have one vocalist......
    i ll chcek out your music....

6. Mehvar

well you've cetainly got something going there....but think big, this is very ametuerisc imo....the vocals have to improve , your vocalist needs to better his tone...and have more range....he had very filmi type vocals imo..... and the lil diloges he did sounded very cheesy!
    if your doing music do music.....unless the diglougs are justified to be in the song.

you know what i m talking abt?

i heard the solo of your......it lacks directon and is very sloppy .....it wud have been better if u had rythm and lead thats it.

dont be offended ......criticism will get u places .

7. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

if u talkin abut vocals!!! hmmm.. thn i guess i m quite desperate to listen to ur updated vocals!!! the diff between ur band n my band is.. u have better place to record tht is studio n we have done this at a frdz place n tht also on a pc.. so i guess v r not gettin the professional sound...

8. faiqgiant

faiqgiant .: Innocent :.

dis is da biggest prob with every one

9. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

.....hmmmm...........wht prob?

10. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Please eXcuse the blatant plug...

The vocals in Main Nahi are unimpressive even I can sing better. The drum and guitar is fine though but the music is overtaking your vocalist all the time. And this is not good for a singer or song it can only be good for your music.

Hey correct the few punctuation mistakes in the text of your site. I wish U all the best in your future career. And please wish me luck coz singing is my passion as well.

And yes! I agree that this is the prob with many singers/bands that they don't have the budget to record their songs in professional studios.

11. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

yup i really agree wid the lack of money for da bands who wanna record the songs in da studios! u knw any promoting band sites( underground ) >???

12. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Yaar aik KarachiUnderground.com kay naam se site howa karti thi, pata nahi kiss ki nazar lag gayee. Its no more now! 33000 ppl downloaded Aadat from there. It helped Jal (original one) become famous. Keep searching on the net until U find any such site. And in the mean time keep projecting your band/songs in forums, in colleges, in local shows, among your friends and family and neighbours. This is the way to go...

13. Mehvar

[SNIP]
    [SNIP]
    [SNIP]

as for the comments ...guys ....we had a bit of trouble in the studio....as you all must be knowing each instrument has to be recorded separately and on every track the vocalist was singing to give us a feel of the timing ....so finally when his turn came to record vocals s(final track)....which was abt the 23rd-26th time he was singing that day.....he totally f-ed his voice .....but still he managed this....but anyhow...... all the mistakes will be rectofied in july.

about the money thing, its not realy abt money ...if a person has talent and dedication they can do anything ....you could find a cheap studio and release demos.....then wait for the success ....

Slipknot_555 : you really have to work on the direction of your songs.

14. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

direction??? in which song itz lackin??? this is typical mumbaikars song! lol..neways temme sum indian sites.. this umrevolution n pakmedia r paki sites@!!!

15. anujroy

anujroy New Member

hey dude .... i checked ur site ...first thing i liked was the pic on the first page .... really cool pic ....and ur acoustic "main nahi" is a good song .... i guess a lil more attention is required for the vocals, but a good song is in the pipeline .... good work bros ....!!!.....

16. Mehvar

thanks for the kind words guys

17. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Mehvar,

I agree with you! Success cannot be bought. You've to achieve it through your honesty and hard-work.

Anyways, if you're interested in making the video of any song then feel free to contact me. I'll love to do it.

18. anujroy

anujroy New Member

hey moiz ... u make videos .... r u professionaly into it or do it as hobby ?
    ...watever it is ...it's cool ...!!!

19. Mehvar

same question ...do you do it as a hobby (cause i do that too) or are you professionally in to it, right now we are in talks with a few ppl about the video.
    dont wanna rush things so looking at all options.
    tell me about your status?

:think:

20. hasham

hasham New Member

hi nice try, u guys have sum talent but u gotta work on vocals dude liek theres no like enthusiasm its liek you liek made him sing at gun point or somthing btw i m also currently in a new band just like urs or maybe even abit more amateur then yours its called itiraaz were a band from perth australia ull be hearing from us shortly!