sitar tunes-DEKHO NA-Fanaa

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by vini, Aug 12, 2006.

1. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Hello guys, its been a while since i made a thread, couldnt be any better than starting with Fanaa..ok in this thread you'll find the two sitar pieces played in the beginning of this song..they r simply cool and i cant stop listening to em again n again..so assuming that u guys also like those 2 piece..here they are in the order these two r played in song:-

1st piece-
    Code:
    e-------------------------------
    b-------------------------------
    g------12------------------9-------
    d--12-----12--9r--10--12-----12---  repeat as in song
    a---------------------------------
    e---------------------------------

2nd piece-
    Code:
    e------------------------------------------------------
    b----8-7-8-------8-7-8-------8-7-8-------10-8-7-8-----
    g-7---------9-9---------7-5---------7-7---------------

enjoy playing these..but the real sitar sound cannot be replaced..so never mind enjoy wid guitar only :grin: let me know if u liked/hated/wanna suggest anything.

2. Houstonian

Houstonian New Member

nice man...i really like the tabs for the second piece thanks

3. triptib

triptib New Member

hey vini

I have a classical guitar and I tried playing this tab sequence. The tabs are way down - closer to the end of fret board - I just wanted to know if that is the correct way of reading the tabs and to play. I am new to this and your help will be GREATLY appreciated!Thanks
    Tripti

4. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

i dint get ure point triptib...How do YOU read tabs?

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@houston
    thanx mate

@tripti
    check this link and u'll get to learn how to read tabs>>
    https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=153

and about the tabs being closer to the end of fretboard...if ur a newbie with 12 fretted guitar, u might have little problem playing it..but i had to choose this location for first piece as the tone had to be thick and low..if u want, u can even play it, starting from 7th fret of G string! if u have any other problem then let me know

6. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

what is that 'r'?

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

let that note ringgggggg!

bhai log...117 views and only one feedback and rest all such silly replies..would it be unfair to call it unfair :)

8. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

ow man vini ure works cool :D .

But ure ryte it sounds much better on a sitar.

PS: Do u play the sitar yourself?

9. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Sitar? no...would love to play it someday!!

but m not able to dedicate much time to my guitar,then no use of learning sitar :)

it surely sounds better on a sitar..but i know, none here has got sitar,hehe! thanx btw

10. nayak

nayak New Member

Thanks For the TABS VINI will be looking forward for more no of songs from you

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ok sure!

ur welcome
    btw..u can search for the songs u need...believe me! IGT has a search option

12. vini

vini Repeat Offender

as i said, those who have 12fretted guitar might have problem playing first piece..so here is an easy alternative if in case u couldnt figure out one>

Code:
    e----3---------------0----------
    b-3-----3--0--1--3-----3--------