Singer available in UK

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vocalz, Feb 27, 2005.

1. vocalz

vocalz New Member

yo! I have won many titles in semi-classical singing...m 19 years old, currently studying at kingston university in England....n living in there halls. i have composed few songs on my acoustic guitar. i teach acoustic guitar as a part time job. m looking to join a band. anybody intrested plz contact me on : [SNIP]

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Thread moved to Chit Chat lounge. All topics pertaining to general topics such as this should be posted in the Chit Chat lounge. And no personal details allowed on IGT. Please discuss matters in PM'

3. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

disturbed , i think this is not a chitchat post as it is 100% music related. I think IGT is the perfect platform for such posts, cause its all about helping upcoming muscians. In fact I think we should start a whole new forum for musicians wanted and classified.

regarding personal details, i do not see any harm in giving such details if the user wants to.. its at the user's discretion.

Jay

4. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

That's really nice to know your abilities, vocalz. Welcome to IGT.

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@jayswami, true, but i didn't know where to place it as there's no particular forum for such threads. As for the personal details we have orders from the Admin to snip them on sight. I'll discuss with him regarding your suggestion.

6. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Why dont u try the BBC Unsung its still on i guess.....
    or u'v already enrolled for it?;)

7. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

i agree with jayswami this thread needs to be moved back :p:

8. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

vocalz you've turned both PM and emails off so can you email me: rabisultan_DONTSENDMESPAM@gmail.com

and admins if you do have to delete this then turn vocalz email function on.