Should i buy a guitar from the US or India?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ballzofsteel, Jul 17, 2008.

1. ballzofsteel

ballzofsteel New Member

Ummm.....i heard that around thanksgiving everything goes for less than the usual in the U.S...so should i wait till thanksgiving and buy a guitar from there or should i just go ahead and buy a guitar from india itself........also need ur guys take on the washburn wl18.....checked it out at bharat music house in new delhi.....it had a slim neck and the action was great.....the pups were decent too.....:)

2. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

if you have the choice, get it form us.

3. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

+1 If you are in States then shop for one there other wise shop out here you do get things out here that 5 years back was not available.

4. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

where ever you buy play it first and then see if you are comfortable with the the guitar both in its tone as well as playability. think you will be fine and it depends where you want to buy!!

5. wheelzkidd

wheelzkidd New Member

the thanksgiving discount applies mostly to electronics.. dunno if guitars will also get a cut in prices.. but anyways.. guitar prices in USA are cheaper than the indian prices any day of the year.. my ibanez 170dx cost around 9.5k indian equiv in the US.. got it during christmas.. no discounts or price cuts..