Should HE be banned?

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by BIG_EVIL, Dec 7, 2004.

?

should he?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2004.
  1. Atif Should be banned

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Atif shouldnt be banned

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

we are getting off topic here

2. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

luk i think atif has a gud voice, one of the best ive heard with or without the use of the auto tune ( luk at the interview he does for IM. tat was really gud).
    but what he did 2 jal was wrong he stole there songs, but tat doesnt mean he shuld get banned from singing all together. i think tat he shuld hve sort of ban like not bein able 2 use the name jal or singin any of there songs including aadat.
    who knows maybe cuz of this he might come up with his own stuff

3. anujroy

anujroy New Member

yeah ... i agree with axlrose !!! ...
    he stole the songs ...agreed !!!... but he also had his own songs like jal pari and above all how can anyone deny that he was a part of the smash hit "aadat", after all Jal kicked off from that song, so give him some credit for that guyz.

i think we all should enjoy the songs ... what they do behind the scene is something we'll never know !!!... and if at all he uses pitch corrector, let him ... coz TECHNOLOGY RULES EVERYTHING !
    take care.

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

that attitude totally sux. and thats the reason why music in india is in such a bad shape.. all those naked remixes... if u cant sing.. u have no place in the music business... i dont care if u r atif aslam or ashlee simpson

5. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

Atif reaaly
    sucks....he was good in the band ......but now he really Sucks

hes got good Voice.....but He made the songs when he was in JAL
    i mean to say that ADAT,DIL HARAY etc were made by the whole band ....not only him...and its was the team work of the band....
    only Voice doesnt matter ....but there are also Guitar compositions...sequences in making the song which are done by Goher....n others

Now when hes out of band.......he tries to show the same work with his name

..he sang the song , Junoon`s DOSTI..(or uss ka baira garaq kar diya)
    .and bluh
    if he lost the case then he should b banned

6. anujroy

anujroy New Member

u r right jayswami ... it really doesn't matter what YOU think !!!...
    can u deny that theses remixes sell ....... ????
    music is business today and whatever sells .... is IN, so what if it is pathetic to some people. This is the remix phase, it'll get over some time from now. But saying that the attitude sux ....haha .... i'd say u r not looking into the business part of it.

7. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

YAAR ...........who cares abt the voice changing devices.....jo ho gaya so ho gaya
    ATIF IS BANNED AND HE SHUD BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. moadhia

moadhia Member

I must say atif has no self esteem .. what was he thinking ppl wouldnt figure out he copied the music.. think he should have done his own composition .. i like his song YAKEEN ... very well sungg... hopefully hes learnt his lesson now :p:

9. Mr.CHILLER

Mr.CHILLER New Member

thank god now ill die satisfied.i was waiting to listen this news since ages.although i m abig fan of atif's voice not atif.he has good voice but poor dealings.he shud b banned and all the true story shud b aired.that'll give release to the fans of Jal like me.yet an authentic source of info is warmly welcomed.if somebody has it pl air it up.thanx big evil.can u tell me ur whereabouts.r u i karachi.

10. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

R.I.P in advance @ Mr.CHILLER

and yes does any one have a reliable source, on wich we can believe????

11. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

ahaan...........so much Gohar fans...interesting.....
    yaar dont know why but i really feel very sorry fur u guys ( specially Gohar fans)....u say that atif copied Gohar songs...ahaan really???????? prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya i said prove it ....can u do it??!!! can u manage to get some Legal docs saying that the songs that ATIF stole are the property of Gohar....
    Gohar sahib nay keh diyaa keh Atif nay meray songs chori kiyay hian aur app bachoon nay yaqeen ker liyaa......cum'on kids.Gohar koi Khuda (Naaoowz Billa) nahi..keh woh hamesha such bolay.
    when u guys dont have any prove then how DARE U saying that Atif stole HIS songs..damn...get a life yaar.....Farhan ruined Aadat ..and U (gohar fans) know it...Farhan shouldn't never sung Aadat...Aadat was just made for Atif,,,...
    so u better stop starting these kinds of topic and just ENJOY THE MUSIC....
    regards.

12. R@hGuZaR

R@hGuZaR DRUMMER 2 THE GRAVE

Man i told u dont come back crying to me if u find out he didnt copy any thing. so before u talk, u read wat other ppl write and u shud be carefull enough to exclude my name due to the statement i gave....why should i have to read you taking out ur anger?!

13. BIG_EVIL

what the HELL is ur problem IJLAL....atif bann ho gaya hay
    footay pay charoo
    prove hay na A**H***
    " why did atif get banned.,......coz he STOLE his songs "
    THAT THE MUTHA F****** proof

14. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

just to say sorry...

and for @ Big Devil..

lolzz yaar..... i was expecting same kind of rubbish behaviour from ur side...
    it DOES show what u been taught..!!!!!

regards

15. BIG_EVIL

Whatever Man.....f It

16. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

luk less forget the past move on man. theyve broken up gone 2 court and stuff argues about it. its all done. they shuld all start concentratin on the future

17. Loser--

Loser-- New Member

yes

Atif Aslam is surely one of the best voices in Pakistan. However, the way he cheated on gohar and then copied his compositions was worth condemning and he rightly deserves aban
    i guess all the credit of this ban goes to shahbaz aslam his brother who was the actual reason of the arguement, fight, breakup and ultimately the ban....its a pity he is just a great singer

18. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

This thread should be closed IF no authentic source is provided

mods please take a note

19. BIG_EVIL

shut up mani

20. Taifi

Taifi New Member

yaar waise ppl i dont think that atif aslam is banned coz he is performing in concerts. he just performed in convention centre recently so i dont think he is banned. sorry jal fans.