Should Guyz Pay for gals ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by notty_lad, Oct 21, 2005.

1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Hey Guys .. this may have been one of da most spoken topics amongst guys .. wat do u think .. should guys pay for gals on dates ?? some gals are juz Bit*ches .. n take hell advantage of dat .. isn't dat unfair ??

I believe goin dutch is da best option .. it's more comfortable dat way ??

2. shak

shak Harrr!

well it hurts .. but yes ... if you are a gentleman that is ..
    i think its down right rude to ask for seperate bills .. but if you want to avoid payin for some b*tch as you said .. then DONT DATE EM!

3. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

where i am from .. it doesn't matter .. who ever payz
    best is to pay for urself

and its not bad atall to ask for sperate bills .. thats how it goes .. this is not old centurey bro. u ccan still be a gentelman by paying for ur own food then just sit and wait for someone else to pay for u.

4. shak

shak Harrr!

look here mate .. there is something such as respect adn courtesy! .. if you have asked a girl out then its your responsability to pay .. its not a question of which century we are livin in or how "modern" *does the finger thing* we are ..
    its like inviting guests over to your house and asking them to cook their own food and do their own dishes ... pathetic! .. even when out with lads .. i try to pay for all of them ...
    jsut a little decency takes you a long way .. no wonder why you are moaning about getting b*tches all the time .. ah well .. you canadians wont understand .... or shall i say this in french?

5. Bleeding Guitar

Aaah here goes one more pee brain ... First we were talking about some other topic anywayz since u as a brown guy dun stay on topics here i go telling about courtesies ...
    u said when u take a girl out its ur resposability " Depends on how are u asking a girl .. : i.e : wanna go out for dinner : in this case ur not resposable for her food because ur just asking the lady for dinner ur not adoubting her, which i think you do lol .. but in other case if ur asking ... wanna go out WITH ME at dinner .. so if u undrstand what i ment by the Capital latters in ma subjected line it makes a big difference.
    Then you said something about inviting someone at ur place .. read it carefully " THATS OTHER THING WHICH I CAN DEBAIT ON " but i rather not cuz its out of the question here ..
    about the " moaning about getting biatches all the time " i can see your decency here so theres no way i should talk with you about ur decency cuz am pretty sure u won't get ma point. About the Canadian thing .. dun worry kid ur get ur visa soon we are hiring everyone lol. i didn't mean to hurt you but u asked for it anywayz b4 replying to this post i recommend you to read it again n again cuz i know when u'll read it won't seriously make sen$.

Oh yeaa i almost forgot about the little decency takes u a long way .. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO ADOUBT PEOPLE .. SHOW YOUR DECENCY AT POINT OF DIFFERCE " aaah am waisting time here u won't get it.

i hope u know what this conversaion was all about hahaha

6. shak

shak Harrr!

are you done havin your tantrum? :)
    as for me i am contended with being a british .. no thank you .. you can use the visas to get more of your sort to fill your freezer .. (get ma point? or shall i thaw it for ya?)
    and as for your post ... ch ch ch .. you are so narrrow!!

7. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

GOD!! Guys shud do it free..:)

nIK!!:p:

8. Bleeding Guitar

No Words ......
    told you to read it atleast twist.
    anywayz try atleast act like british lol .. and am sure u will know what i mean.
    plus its not personal stuff so beat it.

9. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

I dont think tis necessary to pay for a girl unless you are inviting her to go to dinner/movie whatever. My girlfriend and either pay seperate bills or pay for each other, meaning once i'll pay the next time she'll pay. It turns out ok........we dont have fights or anything.
    It is also true that if a girl invites a guy out, the girl should pay. It is different if the girls just a cheap ass biyatch who wants you to pay for everything.....but if thats the case you probably dont want to go out with her too often anyways.
    Canadians/Brits.....whats the fukin difference :RollLol:

10. shak

shak Harrr!

^oh shut up redneck .. LMAO (you know im kiddin vivo buddy)
    what i meant was ... shellin out a tenner for some one you know wont hurt! .. it will only get you some respect ... but then again . this is my view ..
    @ bleeding .. aah i think i understood what you meant. . tho the words adoubt and differce made it quite hard to do so .. :p
    and yeah no need tp go bangin about this any longer .. i'll pee on maple some other time ..

11. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

12. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

hmm depends on the situation etc it is often sweet if the guy pays but once in a while as its unfair on him for paying all of the bill all the time....so yeh instead of asking for seperate bills just half the total of the main bill! i think it looks weird if you ask for two bills...i dunno a bit rude in a sense.

13. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

ek to date pe lejate ho..
    then u expect for seperate bills...??
    no if ur taking on a date u shd pay...for both of em..
    i think it wld be rather cheap to ask for seperate bills..

14. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

50 -50 ie if one pays st h the meal the other pays for film n so on......... ;)

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I read over your post 3 times actually and your spelling and complete lack of grammar still befuddle me.

16. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

I agree Bjr!!!

for the spelling bee winner PLEASE dont mention ur nationality unless u r sure u can carry it well !! :annoyed:

other's reputation is also at stake :p:

17. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

ill be like

" i dont have money" :p:

18. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

no,not at all. :NoNo:

19. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

@shahrukh a tener once in a while is ok...as long as it doesnt become a habit.....coz u can be very easily taken advantage of

I think splitting 50-50 is fair.....me n my gf do that all the time.....it doesnt matter if what i ordered was 3bucks n what she ordered was 10bucks......we split it.
    However, as I said before if u ask someone out for dinner....then the askee should pay in full

20. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Hey Bud .. where da hell did u bring this idea of separate bills in da picture ? .. i never told anything bout separate bills .. juz sharing expenses .. which i think is completely normal .. Don't u split da bills amongst ur best friends ? .. so if u are frank wid ur friends then y fake ur courtesy juz in order to impress a gal ? .. Go Dutch .. My Bottom line for a healthy relationship!!