Shocks never seem to cease In the City...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Nanda, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey i got this mail from my CEO today ......

This lady was raped and killed by a cab driver ... On Sunday ... The boday was recoverd yest ....

This is a highly disturbing and schocking news ...... Wonder how the perversion can stop in this country .....
    All we indians are good at doing is speaking of our great culture and traditions .....
    and these traditionalists ... Say its the women who dress provoicatively are the ones who get it and THEY deserve it .... !!!!!!
    BUT when we check the numbers .. its the reverse .. the villagers slum dewllers are the victims normally !!!!
    When will this ever end !!!!! Guess its high they legalised prostitution .......

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

shocking!

such scourges r on a rise.....

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

those were the exact words of the saffron brigade when a college girl was raped by one of the policemen some months back

they are also the people behind many cases....I dont have the numbers but recently a friend of mine who has finished graduation in mass media worked on a project and provided with the info.

other than that they will have to ensure that the criminals are given a brutal punishment

4. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Punishement for rape...at the max 7 years! is a joke!! we need something of the sort as implemented in places like iran and saudi arabia!....i have an iranian friend here...who witnessed punishment for a guy catught for rape..of a small girl. The guy was tied to a pole in city square and everyone was asked to do wht they like but keep him alive...dont let him die!

the things the family members of tht girl did...cant be descibed in words...

i guess if not of this sort...atleast some sort of really scary punishment shud be in place....theses rapists...moving around in cities need to be reminded...tht justice does exist.....

5. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Yup its a must .......
    If we say we punish it mean .. U r not supposed to do it ....
    THERE is no bloody way ppl can justify this .....
    LIKE in us .. ppl who see aliens can be arrested .. we need some strict law ...
    That law is in US so that ppl dont try to speard rumours .. and its meant to scrare ppl off it ...
    same way we need something here !

6. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

yaaaaaaaar rapes has been common in country as if its a joke........da punish of rape shd be HANG TO DEATH

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yeah....hang by their dick

8. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

heard that the news was aired on NDTV ... hope out entire mgmt commite gets jacked for this .... They make money of ppl .. 10 times more than wht they pay .. and cant give security ! sucks ...

9. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

100% ryte this shd be da punishment thn no one will dere to rape

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I wonder how they explain 2 year olds being raped.....

As for hanging for rape, I don't favour a punishment like that for the simple reason that the rape case has also become a weapon to be used against people.

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

I say,.... hang them to death,... n while they are diein,... cut their organ in slices,... yeah let the pain be extreme.

Yeah n prostitution MUST be legalised.

12. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

hmm^^ somehow i wudne subscribe to that...

say, u happen to meet a beautiful chick, hit out, do it some time and next morning u wake up to find her screaming bloddy murder and accusing u of rape..then what??

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

i read somewhere last year i tink that they r planning to launch a contrAct type for thAT ie u make the girl sign b4 u sleep with her... n there can b no ra[pe claim

14. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

bloody hell what in God's name happening ??? where's the lazya$$ police when u need them ??

15. acousticdreamer

acousticdreamer ΩUNPLUGGEDΩ

Even though the punishment for rape today is way TOO less in intensity, it's the mentality of the rapists that's got to be changed...
    I think rapists go down to such an ANIMAL level, where all discretion and values go out of the window! :annoyed:

I wonder if legalising prostitution is a solution at all.... :think:

One interesting thing...did you know that a rapist cannot look at the agony of the victim and continue raping her. A rapist usually turns the victim's face on the other side...or tries to cover it up and continues the act.

16. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

i heard that from now on..if a female emplyee has to be dropped home then she wld be accompanied by a security guard..if shes alone..

it came in the news today mrning..regarding the rape/death of the same lady...

also that there is a dharna goin on in bangalore...

17. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

whats the point ?? what if the security guard and cab driver are in-cohesion ??

18. vinyl

vinyl Watch this space

making harsher laws is fine, but what we really need is someone to uphold these laws. If the police/security don't do anything, then what use is a new law?

19. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Yup i thought of the same .......
    Reminds me of an incident ...
    I our depot lots of robbery and undocumented sales were taking place ... So we got a kid for some 800 bucks a month , to tell us about it ....... But finally it so happened that .. the workers gave this kid more money than us monthly so this kid didnt act like a police .. but like another theif !!!!!!!!

But females who scream they are as good as men , should proove it by learning to protect themself ...

Maybe they can carry a pepper spray .. or squash the buggers balls .. and then kick him harder till he cant move !!!!!

There is no point when a gal is brought up like a gal .. and all of the sudden at 20 she wants to be ;like guy ... It wont work out ... Its better if they can take care of themself ........

20. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Capitol Punishment will not teach them a lesson.. a Good amount of public humiliation and media hype should scare others.. Also they should send him to Iraq and troture him or something..

but Capitol Punishment AINT the solution.. Just reduces the population by 1.. Every other person with a similar intention in mind will have only one though "Saad that he got caught!!" They will never get the fear..