Shilpa Shetty Victim of Racism or Jealousy?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Jan 18, 2007.

1. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Do the big brothe guys provide

protection...protection..protection

and sorry ...sorry..sorry for double posts

btw how do you delete a post?

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Whatever that might be ... but I would do thigns just to bang her.

But one thing you must admit, you ARE keeping tabs on this "fake" reality show.

4. shak

shak Harrr!

well its difficult to live in england and not to know whats happening, cuz she is in the news, on bbc internet, in papers, my sis talks about her all day long, and there isnt something really intresting that comes on at 9 except big bro ..

plus you rarely get to see such a swanky character from back home .. so yeah i admit it .... *burst into tears*

as for fake, i dunno mate, how many of us would ruin our public image for money? do you think jade 'became' a racist for money? only to lose her outside world contracts (perfumes etc.)? same goes for model danielle (lost all her modelling contracts) and jo .. naa dont think its that fake .. it is .. but to certain degree.

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

What I reckon is that the controversy was created to increase TRP ratings but they did not expect it to be blown out of proportion the way it was and it ended up backfiring big time.

Of course, I have no reason or evidence to back me up.

6. shak

shak Harrr!

no actually that can be the case, because leo who left the house said 'its dirty buisness and orchestrated to make shilpa win' ..

maybe they just said to the housemates, bully shilpa, and they turned out to be racists ... baah