Shayad - Full Version

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Orange Guitar, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

sweatinschizo i think u are frm 80s so u hate tht song lol

2. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

hhahhaaha AGREE wid OZ:D:D:d

3. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

hehehheheheheehe

4. Why dont you go f**k yourself you litlle fart snifing bitch born of a broken condome...

you wanna startup with me I'll f**king come into your home gonna f**k your fagget family up you dic fart...

5. non of your business pup, I like song which have some effort in it not like some confused dics godsmack wanna be's

6. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Kid...u talk wid ur daddy like this...wha ur mama will think....key PALA is ko City main or SANSKAR Heera mandi ke...son of dirty bitch..so its better 4 u 2 shut up...or u wil be BANN from IGt

7. you think I give a flying **** if I get banned you little cun.t bag, you started shiit with me I didnt say anything to you you better stop before I say something and start opening your family secrets or rather tell these people about your mom and you run to your mom and start crying...

8. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

mods...we got a prob here

9. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

@:SweatingSchizo ****in bastard i know who the hell u r...oh ya i remeber now u r the same guy whos motha was Found wid osama n she was taking a Atom bomb in her Ass...oh ya now i remeber,..u know how i know::D caz i m Osama...:D:DD

10. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Sorry Mods but i will not Leave now the SweatingSchizo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.