Shayad - Full Version

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Orange Guitar, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larsan

larsan K-Dash

yes orange bro....send ur recording so we can....match it up...waiting for u buddy:).....i saw X-ulfi use those chords which J.J and other guys posted....anyways.....thxxxx...u really put in ur efforts....so we ppl dun know that.....but i m wid u....jus check ur intro.....or give us the recording to prove it.......so plzzz dun mind my frnd....it happens....not every one is correct..or may be we are wrong or u r not correct:)

2. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

sure...i will post...but the sound is same...the licks which are played in beggining of the intro and the end of intro are given in the tabs....YAR U GUYZ GOT SOME HEARING PROBLEMS....check the song...it is very simple....!!!

@Quad: roots dont match??????????????? give detail!!!!

@AkaOz: no problem man....koi baat nahi...rock on!!!!

@Larsan: okie man....u also dont agree with me...ok....i shall post my recording!!!

3. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

man i cant understand wht u meant by drpping to D tuning

4. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

its ok ORANGE

5. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

@ grim.. drop D is tuning the thickest most string..to E...to u losen the string..
    @orange:i dont think chords match..coz theres a D and u're playing up near the 3rd fret so i dont know..i have my doubts we need to call in the experts (sharukh,Jay swami,janath etc etc.

6. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

nah orange man...tu reh gaya...the tabs ARE wrong

7. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

orange...the only part i liked was the wah interlude
    and i gave u reps cuz of that

8. Orange Guitar

@biggie: i didn'y got any reps from your side!

@J.J: u r playing it wrong....u r playing it wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have recorded an extremely rough intro :) to give idea!!!!

@Quad: if it sounds like D then what can i do...and these tabs are correct....no one is playing it correctly!!!!!!

follow the link....it will help u understanding the timing....coz i have not mentioned timing in the tabs!!!

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=358358

9. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

okay orange heard the recording..its pretty much the same that we've all been playing..the only difference in your tab is that it sounds alot more 'heavy' the bass note..probably coz of the drop D tuning...however i do think that when they recorded shayad they had a bassist to do that. khair
    nice anyway! but i'm not that impressed.

10. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

Nahi Yaar Mano Ya Na Mano Thora Sa Ghalat Haiiii!!!!!!!

11. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Rock on...bu still sum thing is there in Intro:)

Yes....starting is bit wrong......but rest is Same like we ppl play....it is just like playing G chords (320033) and G barre chords (355433).....just differet in sounds,but same seems to be same.....this is another version of shayad intro....beside the one J.J posted.....so we must appericiate :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Orange u rockzzzz.......but still got mistakes

12. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hey....buddy y dun u confirm.....it from ur teacher Mekaal Hassan...and tell us:).....simple as that

13. larsan

larsan K-Dash

and yes plzzzz tell me the settings u used to play...it sounds really same

14. Orange Guitar

used behringer v amp to played it....bank 10 and preset D....ok....i dunno abt my mistakes....why dont figure it out....or do better than this!!!!!!!

15. larsan

larsan K-Dash

yaar...............i m not expert...to find out.........yt mistakes.....so plzz dun mind my words.....hey buddy i have normal amp tell me settings for that...and plzz tell me which processor i shall buy....which is suitable for Medium type guitar player plzzzzzzzz:)

16. Spellbinder

Spellbinder Crescentarian

Yaaar Orange tu Banda Hai Kai Naiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Orange Guitar

i m not saying this only to larsan...i m addressing all....!!!!!

@Spell: what do u mean by that???????

18. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

hey orange
    yar ur Chords Rock man......222222222222 gud
    reps for u Jigar....
    bye

19. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

hahahaha larsan...dude Vamp is a processor not an amplifier
    lollllllll
    khair yaar orange