Series of blasts in Mumbai Local Trains

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Bandbaaja, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

Those who are online and have not yet heard this,
    Please watch the news guys!!!!!
    Series of blasts in Mumbai Local Trains

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Posted the same thing just few seconds after you. I would like to add is that all mobile phone networks are jammed you cant even send an sms. But landline phone maybe working.

3. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Can I stress enough how much full the trains of Mumbai are, specially at peak times? Its said that barely anything remains of the carriage in which the bomb was planted. The recent rains, the panic in the people and the mobile network jamming has made the situation worse.
    Hope for the times to change.
    -regards,
    ultrabot90

4. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Another Tragedy and the indian govt full of enunchs will watch it over...PM and his cabinet will preside over some...emergency meetings...some discussion of wht to do...and will end up doing nothing. ABT TIME>...ABT TIME....India flexed some muscles!! HOW MUCH will Innocent INDIANS pay for Govt's inabilities to handle a bunch of terrorists and people supporting them...

Need to pull an Indira Gandhi here....no mercy for terrorists....and an iron fist for those supporting them..only a zero tolerance policy can stop these attacks.

5. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

Saalon Ko :chase: kar ke :hitme:

6. paati

paati New Member

pakistan has similar terrorist problems and secretarian violence too.
    Why dont you channel your energy more positiovely at these troubled times.

7. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

I didnt name pakistan at all. Just said people supporting terrorism..and tht could be anyone......U have the rite to assume whtever u like. Though one pointer..Pakistan should also adopt zero tolerance policy and for heaven's sake crush all the camps....in POK...being supported in the name of freedom struggle...Will help both nations tremedously,trust me.

Agreed, pakistan is facing similar problems, but i would think they r home grown. India's enemy....is multifaceted.....sometimes seems home grown and a majority of times.. imported stuff !!

Its tough to channel ur energy towards positive things...when there r 8 blasts (including the one in srinagar today)...in ur Nation...and scores of innocent lives r lost......

8. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

peace out....don fite over this now....

9. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

as the ministers evidently put it on tv....."we cant do anything"

10. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Lets not fight over .. and start BLAMING People... there is enough confusion... Let us all unite help those who are in trouble instaed... and fight terrorism... Terrorist actualy dont care who die......

11. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

sad ,....
    terrorist activities are pretty increasing nowadays!

12. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

damn i was at d blast site matunga and bandra nevr saw anythin lyk this human bodies lyin evwere ppl without legs ppl without limbs this is one of d saddest day of my lyf jus for a while i remembered london bombing :(

very sad to c my innocent brothers n sisters die human lyf is not tht cheap

may god punish d culprits

my condolense to d ppl who died in mumbai as well as kashmir today

indian govt >--->high time v show zero tolerance luk at israel one soldier captured 55 palestinians die fuc kin 200 mumbaikars die atleast we can bomb some terrorist camps in pok die die mutha Fkrs

13. zing

zing Machine Head

if shiv sena had not gone their stupid rampage - mebbe security forces wud not hav got diverted into protecting statues & cud hav concentrate on protecting living ppl - mebbe blast cud hav bin prevented...............

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Anyway, Shiv Sena is no better than terrorists.
    They are nothing but a bunch of frustrated hoodlums with misguided priorities.

Lesse what are their views on this incident.

15. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

welll after da bomb blast ....the intelligence traced da calls of the ppl(suspects) who a witness had informed tto the matunga police...

the calls were gone to Pakistan n Dubai....... i guess paki n dubai made a good plan as the recent matter was of shiv sena so like whole public will obv blame on shiv sena n andar andar mara mari..but thxs to tht witness n showin gud courage to infm police...... Salute to Mumbai....

16. First of all my deepest condolenses to my Indian cusins for this immoral and cowardly attack.
    I totally abhor any acts of violence against innocent people and those who perpertrated this even if they are so called Muslims, then they deserve to burn in Hell for eternity.

Apart from a few hot heads (although understandable) most people's response here has been open minded and not judgemental.

Please look at all possible beneficieries of this dastardly attack.

The list is quite long if you dig deep.

Here is my list of my suspects who have much to gain.
    I will start with the obvious.

1. Kashmiri terrorist.
    2. Pakistan
    3. Indian Politicians
    4. CIA/MI6
    5. Mossad

I have to say until we have conclusive proof lets not accuse the obvious.

BTW Can any one tell me if it is true that the mayor of MumBai (Micheal Bloomberg) is a Zionist?

My prayers go to all the victims, families and loved ones.

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

As if the current govt is tolerant of Terrorists. I feel like lolling over that.
    Anyway, Indira Gandhi's regime did not only decimate the Khalistan terrorists but also equal number of innocent people.

What the police used to do was to exterminate any male member of the family.
    Any family.
    Arbitrarily chosen.
    Just to serve as an example to other families (so that no one supports any terrorist).

Lets say your parents/realtives were residing in Punjab at that time.
    What would be your views?
    Good method of dealing with "terrorists", right?

18. "terror attack" comes right on the heels of Indian Defense Minister Pranab Mukherjee's decision to postpone a visit to Israel to discuss arms purchases.

19. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

A friend of my dad has lost both of his legs and is battling for his life in the hospital. And all we can do is sit and watch the so called "big league" do its stuff.
    These people, whatever they want, are against humanity. They dont deserve to be called humans. In fact in logon mein itne bhi izzat nahin hai ki hum inko apna dushman bhi bulaein. They should be pulverized to quarks and ions without the shadow of hesitation, without the hint of an agreement.
    We dont agree with you terrorists. No one does. Not even the people you are fighting for (if indeed)
    Sorry for disappointing you, folks. I cant seem to upload anything on this 256kbps connection...

20. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

My deepest condolences to those who died or lost their family members

Its high time these terrorists know that
    WE BOMBAY-ITES GIVE A FLYING FFUUCCKK TO THESE SCARES

AND PLEASE DO NOT BROADLY BLAME A PARTICULAR COUNTRY or A PARTICULAR RELGIOUS COMMUNITY OR A RACE for these activities.
    By now we all know that it is the work of some screwball minds working together and they are targetting innocent people be it Muslim, Hindu, Sikh or Christians

CHEERS TO MUMBAI
    BBAALLSS TO THE TERRORISTS