Serial Bomb blasts in Mumbai's Western Railway, Mobile Networks Jammed

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Jul 11, 2006.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Four bomb blasts today rocked the suburban railway service in Mumbai.

Reports of bomb blasts have come in from between Mahim-Matunga in north-central Mumbai, Khar, Jogeshwari (both in north-west Mumbai) and Mira Road (in Mumbai north, in Thane district), at a time when the suburban commuter traffic was its heaviest. The first blast was said to have taken place at 6.25 pm at Khar.

The Western Railway emergency service has so far confirmed the Khar blast, and said further details were awaited.

https://in.rediff.com/news/2006/jul/11train.htm

2. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Confirmed, lord_neo. The biggest impact was the timing of the blasts, synchronized with time when all people were returning home from their workplaces. Many are still stranded, with fear of more blasts. High alert has been declared in Delhi also. Over a hundred deaths have been reported so far. There only three things we all can do now...
    1. Help to all extent.
    2. Stay aware.
    3. Never give up to these terrorists
    -regards,
    ultrabot90

3. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

its gone to 7 now......one day before and i would have had an EX before me...hehe...was at khar same time first class yesterday.....neways,thes suckers wont bog us big time....we must get back to business....these things l be happenin throughout....jo fasa,wo gaya...cant help..condolences for those who sufeered.......stiill i think we have to go on normal..coz MUMBAI NEVER STOPS !!!!!!!...i bow to the spirit of mumbai......come on peeps,if u ve still been thinkin on it now,shed it off and move on...........

4. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Hmmm..this is sad!
    Now is Shiv Sena gone do something about this?

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

5. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

i wonder if shiv sena conducted these attacks....after all....sum1 pissed on bal thackerays wifes statue

6. zing

zing Machine Head

pls dont make ne assumptions abt who did or did not do it - 4 all u know shiv sena themselves did it

7. abhimanjrekar

and the media idiot.....instead of tellin MATUNGA ROAD,they said MATUNGA....these r 2 different stations in mumbai..idiot buggers........

8. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

The Shiv Sena will do now is BLAME people.... and point fingers..... I think it is better to get togethr and help.. rather then pointing fingers....

9. 8 bomb blasts reported...

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yeah it was raining bombs in mumbai today. initial suspect is LET as usual.

zoom - i kope the shiv sena does what we expect all them to do. surely something needs to be (over and) "done" (with) soon.

i hope all IGT-ers in mumbai are safe.

11. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

i hope all the ppl from mumbai on IGT r safe...

12. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

the death toll has gone up2 147 ...

i'm fine ...
    n i hope all Mubaikar IGTans r fine 2 ...

13. abhimanjrekar

^^ its 200 now.....

14. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

@jammy...wat do u mean...I don't want any riots again....Shivsena was obviously looking for something to hold the Gov hostage...thanks to whoever did this, ...they've got what they want....:(

I only heard a small thud like sound tho my home is quit close to Jogeshwari Station....the police were not allowing anyone in the area.