Semi acoustic guitar cost in karachi ?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by haris, Aug 9, 2005.

1. haris

haris New Member

hey, im lookin to buy a semi acoustic guitar frm karachi............can u give me an idea what brands are good and how much do they cost. i saw a korean semi acoustic(brands name was fjord smthin) for 8000 bucks...........will this be a good guitar and is it's price ok?
    secondly how can i connect a semi acoustic to my pc and do i need an amp or not)
    thanx

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

in india
    acoustic guitars (i am talking about the hollow body steel/brass strung) vary from abour Rs 500 to Rs 5000 ...

a decent quality one would be Rs 2000-3000 ...

but in acoustic price is almost everything ... coz pricey guitars sound exceptional ... cheap ones sound just like that - CHEAP ...

3. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr in pakistan, guitarz are a little costly, coz I purchased yamaha accoustic guitar for 10900..... And I dont know the price of Semi Acoustic Guitarz

4. Yousuf_guitar

Yousuf_guitar New Member

semi acoustic cost around 8000 pak rupees and above
    there r shops in Kareemabad and also laloo kheth

5. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

well in pakistan u can get a normal semi.. like of yamaha roundabt.. 12, 000 to 14,000..
    but the unbranded onez r like rangin from 7,000 to 11, 000..
    N abt attachin ur guitar to ur pC.. is dat.. u shud buy da cable wid the guitar.. wid which u attach ur guitar with the Amp.. but for attachin ur guitar to ur PC u dun need AMP ! .
    So simply insert one end of the wire in the guitar.. n buy a converter .. insert the other end in the converter .. itz like a small thing.. u can buy from any local electrical shop. .for 20 or 10 rs.. and insert that in the MIC - area of the soundcard. .simple ..
    i think u understand now.. :)

6. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

in pakistan lahore u will get it only for Rs.6500 from the guitar world

7. haris

haris New Member

first thanx 4 replyin
    secondly, can ne body tell if the quality will b ok or not....................coz im playing a paki made(sasta) acoustic guitar................so i want to invest arnd 8000 bucks n want the optimum performance frm it.................what abt this korean brand........is it buyable(known).....acha unbranded mein koi aur better known brand hai...........n what abt its tabs on it............like the one i saw had 4 adjustment tabs...............wht does these do?

@imran...........thanx yaar for the info

8. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yeah Yousuf, I've heard that there is a big market of Musical Instruments in Liaquat Abad aka Lalu khet, but I dont wanna go there bcoz that really a danger area....

9. haris

haris New Member

haan yaar i noe that there is a big market there.........but not the exact place.............can nebody out me out on this as well........address or phone numbrs will b gr8.

10. ali_shaikhis

ali_shaikhis New Member

hey ppl where is this lalu khet is it near karachi,cauz i also want to buy a new guitar and it'lll be gr8 if its a lil cheap,i mean cheap in price no compromise in quality.....