Self Defence

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Jun 10, 2005.

1. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

LMAO.....
    it takes years and years of dedicated practice to learn the "death touch"
    its not like playing guitar...learning thru the internet!

2. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

@6string
    i kno
    it takes a lot of time so wat??
    & BTW if i'm asking for a website link
    that website wud also have the 'contact us' page like all the sites
    &
    guitar can never be counted among the 'tough to learn' things

@ronnie
    can u send me those charts??

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

@Soumendra,
    Martial Arts are not like playing power chords. Learn a few chords and start playing Metallica. It needs a lot of practice and patience. I dont have any charts for the Death Touch. Even if I have I wouldn't give it away to anyone but only to those who know to use it. Moreover I never give any short cut lessons. I have had several requests in the past that someone comes to me and says that he wants me to teach him some quick stuffs, so that he could go and bang somebody else. I have always turned down such stuffs even from close friends.
    There's no point knowing the Death Touch or something really dangerous like that unless you have maturity to know it and understand it. It can get really dangerous otherwise. Trust me on this. I have seen plenty of such cases in Karate.

4. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

k sir
    can u at least tell me the exact & proper name of it??

5. Menon

Menon New Member

yeah i know that....but then where con one possibaly hit girls dude......
    Why would you wanna hit a girl man? You can prolly con them into forgetting what it is they're attacking you for..cos the biggest advantage is they're generally open to reason..I don't mean to generalise, but it's true..why would you ever wanna hit a woman? The ervy thought disgusts me..
    Kalarippayattu is one of the oldest Martial Art forms and has to be learnt in gurukul style from instructors who teach from schools called 'kalaris'. It not only teaches self defence and offence but also lays stress on spiritual well-being and channelling negative emotions into positive action, often during self defense.
    Whoa Ronnie..that's brilliant..I'm a Brown Belt holder in the Shotokan style...dunno I think they're both pretty similar..and Shahrukh...you've hit the nail on the head man..with the looking into the eyes, and sounding loud..that really throws your attacker off..you can take advantage of the few moments of uncertainty and try to neutralise the threat..A friend told me this and promptly went on to demonstrate later that evening..it was brilliant and worked to a T!!
    I usually wear a kada and it's helped me bring down guys two feet taller and broader than me..so it's more utility than aesthetics..or religion for that matter..
    Another option is to turn around n run for your life man..depending on the type of threat..
    For he who fights and runs away, Lives to fight another day!!!
    Cheerio
    Menon

6. ronnieanand

Girls have a few more weaker points than men. Go figure it out yourself.

7. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

FOR THE ATTACKERS:
    i felt this was too damn against the poor attackers (just picture them nuts crushed ribs broken....)
    RAPE AS MANY MEN AS YOU WANT!!!BE PROUD! BE GAY! (oh mann is this funny!!!)

Figured this out when i was really small while playing "WWF" ( computers weren't so common then, so we simply used to hit each other.)
    See...
    just grab the throat right under the voice box (for guys who have attained puberty keep it between the adam's apple and the voice box,it helps in figuring the exact location)and squeeze it. Remember: its not the neck only the oesophagus.
    The person will lose his voice (as long as you keep pressing) and gradually the senses will begin fading. STOP THEN. I haven't tried after that part.
    Try it on yourself little by little and when you've perfected it go looking for fights!!!

8. death angel

SELF DEFENCE AGAINST THIS MOVE:
    dont let the guy reach your throat coz once he's at the move the brain goes numb and you're too busy trying to brathe than to think of what to do.

9. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

Carry a MIG 22..
    A fully loaded Shotgun..
    A Tranquilizer ( in case of a friend )
    A revolver ( if you are in a remote area...revolver bullets are found alomost everywhere.)
    A Ingram..Double Barrat ( if u clash with Mafia's then what.. )

And after all this....Keep a Jetpack...( in case if you run out of Bullets ) :p

10. ronnieanand

Carry a small tank full of Aquaregia on your back attached to a spray gun. Spray on anybody you think is not impressive. Guaranteed to melt all your enemies.

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

No idea about learning and keeping stuffs ....... At times i feel if i can Bomb Bangalore..... I will....... Its full of beggars , idiots who cant tolorate others ..... And the Damn Outsiders who look at localites as garbage.......
    And a very few localites........ who want 2 mess aroubd with any1 dressed neat.... assuming tht he is outsider......

Hope i could kill all the idiots out here........

12. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

2 Best Ideas:
    1) Pull Ur Skirt Up And When He Pulls His Pants Down Just Start Runnin Coz Its Easier For Galz To Run With Their Skirts Up Than Guys With Their Pants Down!!!!!
    2) Same Thing But This Time Don't Run Just Pull Out Ur Pepper Spray N Spray It Right Between The Guy's Legs(0n The Scrotal Sac) And Believe Me They Are Gonna Regret It Till It Burns(gives U Time To Run).

13. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

:RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:

14. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

have u???there r no bullies that u/i know in our school.

15. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

don't u remeber the incident in the library.

16. death angel

What incident? Tell me! I wanna know! I wanna know!

17. death angel

Did someone grab your lunch in the library? The chicken biryani coolgirl's mom sent for you?
    Oh mann.. im gonna kill him.....

18. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Deathy.........?.....did you ever lose defences??,,...and ran 7 miles without a break??

19. death angel

NEVER have i run away
    NEVER i will
    I kick people's balls in their sleep
    while they lay still

wah never thought i was this good! Reps for me, PLZ!

20. death angel

Truthfully to make it up to a position where no one bullies you is difficult.
    Whenever someone bullied me i threw a punch right in the nose....
    NEVER run away fight till both get tired even if you're the one getting bashed up (that was the condition most of the times in my case). That way the other bullies know that if they mess with me they wont get away with it.
    Anyone would rather bully a person who keeps silent rather than the one who punches him right in the face (even if he is gonna be bashed up bad later on). Believe me it works.