Selection from delhi meet: neele neele ambar par

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by knight_guitar, Feb 3, 2006.

1. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

hello folks

i think everyone who plays guitar wants to play neele neele ambar par (as it's one of the greatest guitar songs ever happened to bollywood)

i played this song on original notes and u can hear the first lead + intro (they are accurate and on original note)

and if u keep an eye , u can learn this song very well as the tabs are not that difficult to understand just keep an eye on the fingers and the notes i played in this video

i played the second lead as well (but darn varshita never recorded it)

btw i played all the song totally yeah there were break as varshita said we guys talked about which note is being played and all but i think she had no clue to what to record so i'll say she did a good job ,that she recorded neele neele ambar par well

so this for all the who wants to learn neele neele ambar par trust me it's an easy song and if u want to know what note i played i'll give u the tabs

please download it

https://rapidshare.de/files/11515100/Neele-neele-ambar.zip.html

p.s.: - if u gonna like the video please do rep me :)

the songs which never got covered on IGT delhi meet

1. stairway to heaven which i played (it was good trust me)

2. hotel california (farm version) played by koolstrum (trust me it was good)

3. mere sapno ki rani (train version) by me

etc. etc. will tell u the details on report thread

regards

sharad kashyap

2. knight_guitar

no comments till now :S ???

amit82cse likes this.
  3. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

dude...20 MB...really gonna take time to download :(

4. amit82cse

hoo la la....

very good @knight

video is very dark, hard to actually see the note transition on fret.

====
    i played this song on original notes and u can hear the first lead + intro (they are accurate and on original note)
    ====
    Dude...70 % i could hear what match with what you have said but rest 30% something is not proper.

Anyway very well composed though.

reps on your way....

5. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

very noice.reps comin:)

6. knight_guitar

hmm thanks for replying atleast..

7. knights_diwani

knights_diwani New Member

Well sharad dont know my way around the guitar at all.....But its most prob my fav instrument...& Neele neele amber has always been on my list of fav songs!

Ur a brilliant guitarist hats off .....Will b insult if i compare u 2 any1 u do ur own work keep it up!

From a fan of yours !:)

8. amit82cse

on your siggy...

waah...waah...

9. nikbadshah

nikbadshah New Member

Neele Neele Ambar

Hey guys, this file isnt working for me for some reason..when i click on it..says file not found..any suggestions??..n if not then can Knight_rider please post the accurate tabs for this song(for the fast picking part)..there r so many versions..not sure which 1 to pick.

10. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Same here too, file not found!!!