Scientific Facts and Christian Faith:

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Priyank_Jal_fan, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

How can u say that.. god didnt write the bible :grin:

And neither did the people who were actually witnesses at the time of Christ's existence.

2. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

so... god planted fossils n such evidences of evolution to confuse us :confused:

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

It was written by people in Holy Ghost's spell or in other words, men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God..hence Bible is said to be Word of God!!

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

still, PEOPLE wrote it.

And I dont think god (the way god is portrayed) would be so dictator-like "believe what i say word-to-word or u go to hell!".. that sounds so human :-|

5. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

On the contrary Fossil records cpllapse the Evolution theory ..

According to the Theory of evolution a previously existing species turned into something else in time and all species have come into being in this way. According to the theory, this transformation proceeds gradually over millions of years.
    In this case numerous intermediary species should have existed and lived within this long transformation period.
    e.g. some half-fish/half-reptiles should have lived in the past which had acquired some reptilian traits in addition to the fish traits they already had. (Evollutionalists refer such imaginary creatures as "Transitional Forms" ). If such creatures existed The number of these transitional forms should have been even greater than the present animal species and their remains should be found all over the world in fossil records (Which is not the case)

No transitional forms have yet been uncovered !
    If we examine the fossile records in detail .. we find over and over again not gradual evolution, but the sudden explosion of one group at the expense of another. Instead species appear and disappear abruptly.

There is no link between different species .. n most of the "transitional forms" are missing ..

jocelyn likes this.
  6. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

wokay.. so, u automatically assume creation to be right?

well, ofcourse god said so, duh, it must be right!

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

people wrote it-yes..but they were just used as a source and didnt use their own brain to write it but what they were programmed to by Holy Spirit...just like u write down things as u recieve dictation..

about "that sounds so human">> He gives u a lifetime's time and many chances to realize ur mistakes/sins and turn to Him for ur salvation and to lead life like a "true way of living".

if u dont listen then u have to go for some scourging in hell..aaaoouch! ;) (btw...u wont mind it?..scourging i mean)

...im telling what is there in christianity, i dont know how its like in Islam?? u tell notty..is it the same in Islam too??

8. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

so, if a christian lives a good, honest life, does nothing wrong but doesnt believe in creation, he/she'll go to hell? Heck that's bull-crap!

shsnawada likes this.
  9. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

ok both of u peace out!!:giveup:

10. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Booked this spot, i'll reply to this when i have time.

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

no no..christianity says that if u lead a righteous/honest/pious lifestyle and U dont believe in God..then u might reserve a place in Paradise (no matter ur a hindu, parsi, muslim, sikh etc,. ) ...as there are 3 places: Hell, Paradise and Heaven!...im sure u must be finding it all funny!

but hey dont get ignited..im not forcing u to believe anything!!

i better quit and let ignorance sleep in bliss, if u wanna debate further then ping me!

@ ansh

ok..peacing out now! ;)

12. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Its useless discussing with you .. any neutral discussants who's not stubborn here ?

13. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Alright now I wont be stubborn, please continue.. if u cant, it's ok. but dont say u wont.

14. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

So, I'm ignorant coz I didnt agree with u? :think:

Anyway, I didn't get ignited at all.. I don't get ignited after pwning :grin:

Peace :cool:

15. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

I very well Can but u're being goofy .. U put forward the Fossil argument .. I gave u the reason .. unless u have anythin further to argue .. u can stay silent its completely alright .. but don't try to mix two different topics .. The topic in Hand is Theory of evolution : right or wrong .. If u think its right .. put forward yo point ..

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

this thread tickles my sad bone.

vini, shush up or think carefully. You're contradicting yourself with every post you make.

17. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

LOL.. that's more like it boy. Say what ur thinking.

----

I don't wanna arrive at a conclusion based on jst what's in this thread. And I didn't say what u said is wrong.

So, instead, why don't u temme what u believe in? I'm curious to know.

18. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Laughing unnecessarily just sums up yo stupidity and tackiness towards the discussion ..

How does it matter to u what I believe in .. I'm just discussing bout the Evolution theory .. n want u to do the same .. if u can't then stay away ..

19. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Alright so I'm stupid, but why pick on the st00pid part instead what I seriously said below it. I said, I can't conclude anything jst based upon what's in this thread. U didnt see that? I also said, I'm not saying what u said is wrong. U didnt see that either? Ur the being tacky here. You're taking the wrong thing seriously.
    I asked very politely and said I'm curious. And I didnt command u to temme what u believed in, it was merely a request. And abt discussing evolution.. I said so in my previous post and repeated it jst now!! U want me to say it again?

sheeeesh!

P.S. another request, please dont get heated up so easily! And there's no need for accusations.

20. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Ive read the stuff going on here...BEFORE the crappy sarcasm hit!...And id have to say im taking sides with cryptic on this one. She makes a lot more sense....kick thier ass.es girl!! :banana:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.