Scientific Facts and Christian Faith:

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Priyank_Jal_fan, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Alright missy, help me understand one other thing you guys have easter right? Let's do a progression of things, Crucifixion, Resurrection and then..........bunnies and chocolate colored eggs? How does that happen? lmfao

2. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

I am still confused in choosing between evolution vs. creation, eventhough I am a christian...:eek:: ....to be honest, evolution is more convincing to me than the creation...its not because i dont believe in God, but it just wasnt really convincing to me......:eek::

3. d_ist_urb_ed

^Sweeheart, why is so difficult to believe both? I had a person in the psych unit who was a Catholic christian. He said that evolution does not refute creation but if looked in a certain way it buttresses it. Why is it so hard for believers to feel that God created the earth and evolution made us what we are today? Both sides satisfied, eh? This is not my belief, just another aspect, that's all.

4. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

^^ I got no options but to agree.

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

6. paati

paati New Member

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

9. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

well, the first 6 books in the bible are the same as jews's ..so basically, if you are interested in christianity, you are partly believing jews's principles as well.....they are looking forward for a messiah as the christians do.....

@ distu, I agree...though, when it comes to creation and when i read about i, a lot of questions come to my mind that I wasnt able to find accurate answers for....As a matter of fact, I am just believing what i read......(well, duh..thats kinda what religion is)

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

that's unbelievably narrow minded of u :shock:

maybe u meant

"know almost everything about christianity which i want to know..nothing else!"

and you know, (i'm not speaking for myself here) if someone doesnt believe in creation, it doesnt mean that he/she doesnt believe in god

11. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

If you believe in creation, sit at home and have many kids... Dont waste your time on the net....If you believe in destruction, kill everybody and you also die.....If you dont understand or believe anything, post something like this.....

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

+1
    Seek 'n' Destroy!
    :rock:

:RollLol:
    Hail Spaghetti Monster!
    :nw:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. vini

vini Repeat Offender

how does that happen?? u just answered what all happens ;) ..btw! its denomination based, different deno have their own ways of celebrating it...anyways im just few months old/have turned few months back, and still in the learning phase..dont expect me to be knowing the world

14. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ok..good info.i think they (jews and christians) believe in similar God...but Jews dont believe in "Son of God"

15. vini

vini Repeat Offender

no..maybe its know almost everything which i should be knowing ;)

thats highly subjective..u see .in christianity these 2 are similar things, if u believe in creation that means u believe in God, but not so in others .there could be some hindu people who strongly believe in evolution as well as God...... both things!!
    ..hope u get it? :think:

16. d_ist_urb_ed

Help me understand the sense behind bunnies and chocolate eggs. Never heard of Yesu christe consorting with bunnies as his helpers, nor even that chocolate existed in those times. I thought festivals were celebrated in a way to commemorate what happened, not add a whole new pizazz and twist to it. Christianity makes me laugh.

17. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

CONTRADICTION alert! :grin:

anshphenomenon likes this.
  18. d_ist_urb_ed

:sigh: We know what time it is people, PWNED!!! hahaahha Nice 'un honey :grin:

19. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

I got my 3rd dot coz of that post :p:

20. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

What a person believes in depends completely on them. It doesnt mean that to be a christian, u have to blindly follow the bible. It's subjective to each person, not to each religion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.