Schools..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jan 28, 2005.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I dont miss school......i hated school........"...for one in the pack is always picked upon.....thus is the law of nature...."(Quote, David Gemmel, Quest for lost heroes). I was the 'one' so to speak. I was for the most part, an introvert, unpopular, stupid, senseless, a simpering sorry excuse for a teenager. The day i left the gates of school for one final time was the day of my liberation......in college, i took charge of my own life, and well, i'm in a purty good position, wont you say?;) I'll remember college forever........

2. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

wat's wrong with science fairs?... i prefer some intelligence along with the good looks..! :p:

3. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

hmm.. I didn't know it is still fashionable to mock science fairs... :think:
    grow up!

4. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

@ Sonali - You obviously havent gone to a US college. I mean SUDS. S-U-D-S-.

Just pick a hall, hose it down, pour some suds and wax ur belly and get ready 2 dive!

5. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

school was so much of fun man.

best thing abt school like is dat no one expects u 2 be mature and wise. so, do watever u want to do....he he. :p:

in mumbai..its a slang "school mein mazaa aur masti dono chalta hai....lekin college mein toh sirf mazaa chalta hai"....
    so true!!

school life is the best thing happend to me....

your first crush....kiss. :)
    no tension abt future....(u know....5th ke baad 6th then 7th then 8th standard....wats the big deal? :p:)
    doesnt matter how naughthy and mischievous u r ...doesnt matter. u'll be forgiven. he he.
    very cool routine......get up at morning ....go to school....do fultoo dhamaal in class wid ya friends....come home....5 pm...time for cricket and footbal.,yahoo!!

damn. i miss those good old happy go lucky days.! :(

6. Menon

Menon New Member

Damn..I miss college and school both...but that's really not to do with the institutions as much as they are with the amt of time we spent there and the familiarity we feel with such places..and ppl who miss coll more than school can be attributed to the fact that it's cos it was more recent..
    I really like to research the human mind..it's brilliant!
    Cheerio
    Menon

7. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

I stayed in hostel in my college life and I would say that it was the best part of my life but I would say that it's due to the hostel and not because of the college. But school life was relaxing.

8. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

well you got me there, i haven't been to any colleges.......... but anyway i guess the collage ppl like not having to pay genitors to clean up the halls for them.........

9. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^I think you do mean, janitors, right?

10. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

oh they still play the janitors......;)

11. Sanjay Mazumder

janitors............well n good.....

12. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

but i still feel that school days are always better , even better then college days !!!

13. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^I always feel the same but I couldn't make them understand.