Satanic part of 'Stairway to Heaven'

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by taxyse, May 19, 2005.

1. Radius_Vector

Radius_Vector New Member

Well, its up to you m8.
    Im sure I heard it, and Ive even asked a friend to listen to it , I didnt tell him anything and he called up 5 mins later and was all excited about it.

Well, Just trying to say that Led Zep was no angel, lol.

2. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Cool! I'll check it out. But it won't matter to me. Its still a great song.
    :rock:

3. Taifi

Taifi New Member

it is a great song....@asmodeous...dude i think u really love the song thatz y u wont accept the fact that led zep was doing this on purpose...

4. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

do you know abt the backwards msg in "Empty spaces" by Floyd?
    Thats no mickey in the clouds - just reverse the song and hear it urself (It was put there quite intentionally)
    I dunno abt stairway to heaven though

5. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

cant really stand this song

6. Taifi

Taifi New Member

whatz the message in empty spaces?

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

dude belive me......its just a question of what ur mind wants to belive.......
    the beatles used to do this too...and when they do it purposefully it doesnt sound like a walkman playing on dead batteries....its crystal clear......it actually sounds like people talking....not just some gibberish......STH is just pure imagination...........mass psychosis

8. Taifi

Taifi New Member

tell me a beatles song where there is a backward message...i wanna hear it
    and annanth whatz the message in empty spaces

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

its all just buul**** crap yaar.its amazing to see these many people still drowned into this thing!

10. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

This is an old topic....... and guess it keeps popping on on all fourms....... But First of all its just the imagination.... u can think it says SATAN .... or Salad... Santan ........ Makes no diffrence its wht u want 2 belive..... And Led Zep were not so jobless to think all this crap.... some idiotic kid started this crap and now its there everywhere....