satanic church in india?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by demonstealer666, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ophidia

Ophidia New Member

Ironically, your signature is says it all mate. :D

Who's to say that the Crowned & Conquering Child might not choose to manifest as said purplescent, cornholing hare? Then again, hawks eat hares, so maybe not. Perhaps the hare is the symbol of the invocant, waiting to be rapt away in the talons of the stooping falcon? -Caliban

Good question.

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I've reached a stage where I no longer see the need to knock other people's beliefs on the internet (except maybe get a rise?). Of course, I did lose my poise when someone tried to rationalize dowry but that was not online. In real life, I wish I were more tolerant and I try to be. However, I know there are times when I am not being sincere when I say "I understand and respect your choices".

@Ophidia: I'm curious to know whether the blogposts are true stories that are happening to you? or have happened in the past? Also, since I'm ignorant about this branch of religion (if you will?) and do not really want to be mucking through misinformation, I'd appreciate it if you could give me a link or ten to information about Magick(?).

3. komal29

komal29 New Member

4. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

i second the deliciousness of goat blood! (666)

5. Ophidia

Ophidia New Member

A thought to be considered, I have given up hope on trying to make people understand what Magick/Satanism/Devil worship/Tantra/left hand path really is. On the physical level, I am more tolerant because I feel I have evolved and eventually end up saying something like "Keep thy religion to thyself" or follow the 11th commandment.

To answer your question, I indeed practice what is called occult or Magick which at no level involves a the usage of human skull as paper weights or for that matter corpse stealing or necrophilia, its just merely an elevated state of inertia towards the physical reality.
    I am a rationalist and a ****head, I try to find reason in everything that I generally do and the rationalization of Magick/Occult on the psychological level can be explained in a profound manner by the interesting trends of the brain function. In a nutshell it is momentary Schizophrenia caused by high levels of Endorphins and Dopamine in the brain and nothing more than that. The manifestations of demons or spirits is something that the mind perceives. The really question is Magick for real?? The answer to it, are we all real? Again, truth be told, we exist so if someone is really into it, either the person has to be absolutely nuts to practice it or there must be a substantial output for the person to practice it.

The great jimmy page has been an all time follower of Aleister Crowley and its told that he owns the "tool House" which is supposed to be the only house that could have pulled off a magical experiment which involves the knowledge and conversation with ones Holy Guardian Angel. Name the artists who have made it big and you will find legends about them. If one thinks of Justin bieber (what ever his name is spelt like), he is too big a sissy to even be thinking he has made it big. Of-course on the contrary I can't prove all the legends involving artists to be true, most come out in public to claim who they are and some hide behind their shadow, we give them credit.

Yes, all of what I write is my own experiences with demons and spirits, I don't intend to exaggerate, I aint selling cheap condoms. I am an artist as well and play for a band, I aint messing mate!

/93

6. Ophidia

Ophidia New Member

Oops I forgot to give you links you asked for.

Talking About Ritual Magick

Rob's Magick Blog

People who practice there are part of a fraternity or an occult lodge! Just Google occult or Magick you would bump into one of the best alive today. If you are looking for books as reference try my blog, you can chose one the books that I have mentioned there and buy, if you an Indian download it, you will have all the information you need! Hope I have answered you.

+dark blessings+
    /93

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

1. Thank goodness for that. Most ppl into these things don't have such a sane view.
    2. It doesn't matter.

8. Ophidia

Ophidia New Member

The question of sanity is truly debatable, it wont matter until you remain ignorant. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.