SALE: Electric Guitar & Acoustic Guitar

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by dashingmoiz, Sep 21, 2005.

1. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

A large size Acoustic guitar of a Chinese company Tansan in yellowish brown color is on sale for Rs. 4000 along with an Electric guitar that is special. The reason it's special is because it had the autograph of Guns'n'Roses, which is now invisible because of being in use. But, all the sticker at the back of Guns'n'Roses are still there. A friend who worked in the fundraising with Guns'n'Roses in America got it from the band as a gift.

Both the guitars are in fine condition and each and everything is perfectly alright and they're still in use. But, if U need money then U've sale your guitars and this very thing is going on...

If you're interested then , pm me to get my number

2. shak

shak Harrr!

what make is the guitar?
    what signatures are on that? slash ?? axl? anyone else?
    how faded are the signatures?
    give me some pics as well
    i can arrange a apyment of upto 400 pounsd (45000rs) if the thing is genuine and get it picked up from your house ...
    neeeed pics tho

3. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr tell me the Brand of guitar and ur Demand of Electric Guitar????

4. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

me too .........wuts the company ??of eLec. guitar ?

5. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

Hey sharukh.. then you will have to wait.
    I will get it from him first and then u get it from me.
    I will give a discount of 5k rupees.

6. jalfanatic

jalfanatic New Member

wats ur demand for the electric
    dude

7. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Shahrukh,

The Electric Guitar is American, by a company called Grassroots. The design is Les Paul. And Slash signed it near pick-ups by a glitter pen. The ink of that pen vanished with the time but, some specks of glitter are still there. The guitar is identical to the one that Slash use to play. Each & everything of that guitar is original. Therefore, the sound is awsome! And I mean it.

Do U live in Karachi?

8. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

Wuts the Price ?

9. Tazz

Tazz New Member

did i hear slash ?........... so where u live .... mind if i cum over nd hava luk at daT piece of slash has drawn, written wotever ............................

10. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

It's 4 U guyz 2 bid... I already have a 40000 offer apart from Shahrukh's 400 pounds.

11. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Yaar, I goto my university at 8:00am and comes back around 6:00pm daily, and then either I work (home assignments) or sleep. I don't have much time. Just wait... when I'll be selling it to anyone then I'll call U so that U can have a look at it.

12. shak

shak Harrr!

hmmm .... so its only slash who has siggy on that right? and that too faded away ...
    well icant say till i take a look ...but i am here in UK ... :mad:
    post a pic ..i'll run a search and contact dealers to check the validity and true market price...

13. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

^ fair enough! :)

But, do keep in mind that this electric guitar is special because it has the Guns n' Roses official stickers at the back (still intact!).

14. subulz

subulz New Member

gud goin mioz

hey guys
    m subhan
    moiz brother, actaully i told him to ask ppl for da electric guitar, so guys alot of offers r comin for da electric one wid diff prices mostly b/w 350-450 pounds, n u shahrukh ill send u da pix so dat u can decide so gave me ur email so dat i can send u

15. asadqq

asadqq New Member

hey moiz goto musik city opposite alladin water park and check out the guitars tell me the price if u can pls pls

16. asadqq

asadqq New Member

i wanna which guitar can i get under 10

17. Tazz

Tazz New Member

weLL im sellin my epiphone gibson lespaul studio , red burst color ......11000 ... korea made original us made sellin it for 32000 lAst .....