Saiyonee Stage Performance in Microsoft Annual Party - Video

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by amit82cse, Aug 29, 2006.

1. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  2. amit its too fast yaar.....totally different from original sayonee...but good effort as a band....playing live...

3. amit82cse

yeah we are atleast 200 times faster and we did that intentionally...kuch different honna chahiyee...

4. Woh to hua lekin...where was the solo...i was waiting for that..i thought atlest u will play that...i was expecting that solo from you...:eek::

5. amit82cse

bhai...uska to time hi nahi mila....:) Initial solo se he kaam chalana pada...

I must say preparing a song in few days and make it stage ready was tough with all those constraints...bas kissi tarah ho gaya...

6. u with red guitar..right?

7. Judas Priest

Judas Priest New Member

Dont expect any compliments. A few days and you say you didn't have time to do a solo. For shame! Well, atleast you did a different take on that beaten-to-death song. Improvements:

1. Get a decent singer with atleast SOME stage presence. He was terrible. Boring to look at, and boring to listen to. Heck, just kick out the background singers. You'll improve a whole 300% by that. They just ruined whatever voice your actual singer might have.

2. Is that your first gig? If not, you need to be hit by a running train. Make sure you atleast move around. You're not supposed to stand in one place when you play something as easy as that. Heck, a 3-chord pop-punk band wont take you if you stay in one place. Clapton could afford to do that in the old Cream days. You cant. He just stood there calmly and blew your mind with blistering blues-based lead guitar. You cant blow my mind based on that crap.

3. Your bassist and drummer did their jobs respectfully. Lock them in a room and make them play till they recognise every change they're gonna make. Then they'll be spectacular.

4. GET RID OF ALL THOSE DICKS CALLING THEMSELVES SINGERS!

8. amit82cse

yeah i am with red one..couldn't move around cause cable is not long enough...:(

9. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hmmm... r u sure abut the chrds.??. it sounded way diff from originall..nice gig though...

10. amit82cse

yeah...main stream chords are right! may be i just played simple 2 bar in the begining and it may not be actual ones...