Saeein Alaap tabs anyone?

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ozzie, Jan 5, 2006.

1. ozzie

ozzie New Member

Hi Guys,

I've searched high and low through the internet and I couldnt find what I was looking for.

Does anyone have the tabs for Saeein Alaap from Junoon's Azadi album.

I absolutely love it.

Cheers

2. Tazz

Tazz New Member

SAIEN SOLO:-
    Arite this is how i play...... pLay the each string twice......

INTRO ALAAP:
    e--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G------5h6--5----------5h6--5-6~~-----5h6--5---------5h6--5-6-------------------5h6---
    D----------------7-6-7--------------------------------7-6-7-------------7-6-7--4-6-7---------
    A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------9~-10~-9-7~---------7~~------------------------------------
    -----\8-9~~--------------------9~-8---------9~-8~-6-5-6\8-9~8-6~~---
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----6h7-6------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------9-7-6-7h9-7-6-4-3~-4-6-4-3------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------4~~-----------------------------
    End of Alaap
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----7/9-9p7-10-10-7-9-7-5-7-4-5---7/9-7-10--7-9-9~~--7-9/10~~------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----7-9-9~~--5--7-7---4-5-5~~---7/9-10-10~~--5--7-7---4-5-5~~------

-----------------------------------------------------------9/12--11-14-11-12~~-
    ----5-5-4-7-4h5-4---------5----5-5-4-7-4h5-5~~-----------------------------
    -----------------------6-5-6---------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----9-11--8-9---12-11-14--11h12-12/16--------------------------------------

Rythem c[446644],A [577655],[244322]

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Alaaps are not meant to be tabbed and played again. They are spontaneous exploration into the raaga. Rather learn the raaga and do your own exploration.

4. Tazz

Tazz New Member

whu gives a shit .......... pLay it how it suppossed to........

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

There is nothing like how it is supposed to be.

Most of the lead guitarists (who area really good - am not talking about KIDs like JAL) have some ideas about what they are going to play and then they improvise over those ideas.

6. nadish

nadish Active Member

Hey Tazz gud 2 c u after a long time.... Welcome back dude..

7. ozzie

ozzie New Member

Good on you Tazz.
    I will try this out.
    Cheers

8. nadish

nadish Active Member

ya it looks correct to me...