Sabse Peeche - Lets Enjoy Audio+Chords

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by jayswami, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

thanks madhura
    i am not a fan of silk route myself
    i didnt like boondien and that song dooba dooba which everyone praises.
    anyway i will listen to this for the reccomendations its got

2. prateek420

prateek420 New Member

guyz..jus logon to www.cooltoad.com and search for "sabse peeche". U'll find ankur tiwari's version also..

..n you can also search youtube for a number of versions of this song. [;)]

3. udays_w

udays_w New Member

thax for sharing such woderful song

4. jahangialibabar

jahangialibabar New Member

yaar ive been looking for this song but im having dificulty with the strumming patern since the audio link given isnt working ?? :S !!!

5. ryesha

ryesha New Member

My search for keyboard notations brought me here and I could not help but post after reading the comments. I know most posts are many years old and by now, Mohit Chauhan is crowned bollywood's Rockstar. I had only heard the version from 'Aao Wish Karein' with Kunal Ganjawala doing the playback and I only recently heard Mohit's version. Kunal Ganjawala is a trained singer while Mohit is not so yes, the former has sung it very well. Where Mohit scores is not with his technical finesse, but with his soulful voice...though in this song I found him sounding very amateurish...still, it managed to hold my attention and made me to want to learn it. A lot of water has flown under the bridge meanwhile and his rendition of Tum Ho in Rockstar proves he has been doing his homework well under master Rahman...