Saawariya-Recording!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by krishnaG, Oct 13, 2007.

1. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

thanks i'm_not_neo and kaylash for the comments!
    and i will take ur (i'm_not_neo) suggestion on the saawariya (4X) part....will try to do it in different way, without cutting the strumming....thx guys for such encouraging words!!!

2. ruchit787

ruchit787 New Member

Nice..

hey krishna i like your voice..its kinda fresh n suits d song...just improve upon your guitaring and you'll work wonders..even i've recorded d song..have your say on dat...the thread's on igt...overall nice work bro..

3. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

thx ruchit for the comments...and yes i agree and know that i got to improve on my guitaring...i have this problem of not being in synch with the songs all the time through the song...but i believe i am picking up.....just few months back i was unable to even attempt singinging and guitaring together.....
    hey i have left a reply on ur thread as well....!!! you guitar very well dude!

4. absolutezero_23

absolutezero_23 New Member

My Recording

hi krishna, very good work! but ur lead needs improvement. check out my recording and take the lead timing from there. also revs needed for it;) i couldnt sing as well as you i.e. couldnt reach those high notes but still its come out quite good, especially the six-string! after all, hum trained singer toh nahi hain hehe...mebbe with some more practice, it could be better. pls review it!
    check it out here:

https://www.orbitfiles.com/download/id2183655437.html

i used the chords posted by some member on this site(mebbe sheermelody, im not sure). thanks for that!

5. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

hi absolutezero_23, thx a lot for the comments...yes i have to improve my guitaring/leads....and i shall do that....!
    hey can you put ur song on soundclick.com or a place from where i can livestream? coz i have download limit in my internet connection...

thx!
    krishna

6. absolutezero_23

absolutezero_23 New Member

Re:

hey pal, it does not matter whether you live stream media or explicitly save on HDD and play. in both cases, the file is downloaded onto ur system. Just that in livestream, it gets downloaded to temporary folder and in parts, thats it. so u approach ur monthly download limit in any case.
    bye

7. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

hey absolute_zero....i listened to ur song today....ur guitaring is pretty good...but ur signing has to improve...ur high pitch singing is katcha...practice can set it right i guess! and the recording was not that gr8...the sound was up and down..but a nice effort! thx for the feedback!!!

-Krishna

8. mrinalasopa

mrinalasopa New Member

tabs

could i please get tabs for sawariyan (tabs please)

9. Dev

Dev New Member

WOW i havent posted on this site in a really long time and i must say, after listening to your song i just had to post to tell you it was really good! keep up the great work.. lookin forward to hearing more of your stuff!

10. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

Thanks Devangi for the comment....!!!
    i will come up with more songs!...keep checking..:)

-Krishna

11. newdogboat

newdogboat New Member

Hmmm to be frank you have the potential to be a good singer. I am not sure if you are trained one or not but you do tend to slip on the sur(notes). Try practising swara and aalaps with a piano/keyboard for different scales. That will surely help you in the long run.

12. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

thx newdogboat for the comments!
    and will surely keep in mind your suggestion....

-Krishna