Rush!!

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by tama_drumster, Nov 17, 2005.

1. tama_drumster

tama_drumster New Member

I love a band that knows how to perform and put out a great music for their fans to enjoy. Incase you RUSH fans didn't know already, they have a new double-disc dvd coming out on NOV 22nd titled RUSH-R30, since the band has been together for 30 years, and its a great complication of all the bands accomplishments over the years. My friend knows how much of a fan I am of the band and was able to score me an advanced copy of their latest dvd from umvd and RUSH fans definitely won't be dissapointed. The dvd contain high quality sound and video production, being filmed in high definition and all, and includes footage of the bands 2004 Frankfurt, Germany concert and footage of the bands music and interviews they have done. Check out this article if you'd like to read more on the dvd: https://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Releases/sanctuary/rush_r30.htm
    What are your thoughts on RUSH?

2. jekyll

jekyll Banned

i like some of the rush music ... especially the way it has changed over the ages ...

they are Canucks aint they?

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Nick Peart Own:s Ass

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Except YYZ, I didn;t like their music. Maybe it's not my cup of tea. Like Geddy Lee and Neil Pert. Somehow felt Alex Lifeson dont live up to the standards of the other two.

I really appreciate the fact the the three stuck on together for 3 decades. That's real accomplishment more than anything.

5. tama_drumster

tama_drumster New Member

Oh definitely the band being able to stay strong and be together for over 30 years is amazing. Alex is awesome as well but Neil Peart and Geddy Lee definitely standout as being one of the best drummers and bassist in the music industry today and deserve that recognition.

6. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Dude what a coiuncidence, i just started listening to Rush toay, cool
    any recomendations

7. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Any recommendations? I heard the drummer is one badass guy...