Roxen-Yaadein one of most amazing tracks

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sadia, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Sadia

Sadia New Member

I have been listening about this track and yesterday i downloaded it and its unbelivable that a pakistani band can produce such a nice song
    i am down here in india and its hard to listen to pakistani bands but this band is amzing and this song is awsomeeee

those who have listened please comment or download it from
    www.rox3n.com

2. skaw

skaw snooze

don't under estimate the pakistanis ...
    its a nice song .. i listened to it .. and i like the guy 'xulfi' .. he is great...

3. Junoon,strings,adnan Sami.....they R Pakistanis Rite.....or R They?...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

The new Pak musicians are just amazing, we too should have guys like Jal & Fuzon. Unfortuantely, all we have going right now is dance music and remixes in India.

5. gautam_njoy

gautam_njoy New Member

yeh i agree with lord neo... pak musicians r comin up with excellant music...
    specially the songs indulgin in rock songs... fuzon ,, strings.. by selecting this kinda music they really making an impression on all youths.. datswat the indain musicians here have to realise.. not juz the videos r gonna make them popular..
    Hope to c some good singin talent in such music comin up here too.. juz hope...

6. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

infact pak musicians are way better than the indian musicians who r just producing cheap remixes. atleast these guys have originality and soul in their songs. keep it up strings n fuzon n jal !

7. shredhead

shredhead New Member

hello all ....... yea i believe the song is gr8 but u guyz oughtta know itz a rip off :annoyed: .... intro is ripped off from DINO's PARI ... and the song runz throughout on DIL HARAY's chords ... and btw it was recorded @ xth harmonic .... xulfiz studio .... and he was really infuriated to hear this song the first time and roxen guyz got a good lecture :p .. anyway .... peace out :beer:

8. skaw

skaw snooze

i won't say indian music is cheap now a days, cause most guitar parts in now a days songs are 'amazing' .. but i don't say pakistani music is bad either .. lately it has been extremly great . JAL , FUZON, STRINGS, and on and on ....

and yea everyone sux except A R RAHMAN!!! i think he is the the the best music director ever... who agrees?

9. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

no man u got to give to the paki band i think they rock!!!!! oh yea on the other hand our indian bros are just going after remixes. i mean c'mon, what's up with that. so bored with that. well yea, A.R. rahman, lucky ali, euphoria, and silk route. bands like these are keeping india alive or the pop music in india would have been a graveyard for me.

10. R@hGuZaR

R@hGuZaR DRUMMER 2 THE GRAVE

i live in lahore. i heard the song and found it similar to dil harey in the beginning but moving on it becomes great.
    skaw: i am highly inspired by xulfi. if u like his music i suggest u buy the [eP] album Irtiqa and remember that it will take time getting used to all the tracks on the cd. it has taken me one year to getting used to listening all of them but i am still in the process of understanding the songs and the theme of the album. i myself want to do theme based alternative music and want to know if someone writes hardcore, good urdu lyrics and doesnt klnow what to do with em, send em to me, i will try to compose music on em and if i ever get em recorded and onto the net, i will give full credit and would highly appreciate it