roobaroo strumming!!!

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by anuvrat, Mar 6, 2007.

1. anuvrat

anuvrat New Member

hi every1......
    i am not able to pick up the strumming pattern of roobaroo from rang de basanti....though the chords r eezee..so plzzzz can ne1 help me wid the strumming pattern of the song...any audio video attachment wud be appreciated

2. sandylawyer

sandylawyer New Member

note to note robaroo strumming pattern

hi guys,
    Just checkout my website www.delhiguitarschool.com for authentic note to note guitar tabs. Any problems in reading music ? CALL NOW !

KEEP ROCKING

sandeep dahiya

3. shrenik

shrenik New Member

roobaroo strummin

have tried my best to get the pattern as close as possible .. this is wat i have found .. let me know if there is any change that is required ..

first of all .. there is capo on the 2nd fret .. there are basically jst two chords played .. gadd5 and cadd9 .. strummin is nearly the same .. but there is a slight difference ..

so the first time its .. ddduddud (gadd5) and dddududd(cadd9) and then it alternates between the two ..

4. robroy

robroy New Member

very bad dude, u have copied word by word, from "www.guitar.gg" what Mark said, n claiming that it's ur own, very bad, at least give the person due to credit who has helped you, if u want to grow u need to be loyal to other people in this world, refrain from such cheap things dude...........

@others do not believe me then check this out, copied word to word:-
    https://www.guitar.gg/strumming.html
    scroll to the bottom n listen to the audio piece posted by mark......

5. manish1804

manish1804 New Member

robroy you know more intresting is wat i ve heard one more audio clip of rubaroo frm smbdy else that was also cut from https://www.guitar.gg/strumming.html audio hehehe world is strange full of glory stealers

6. guitar_lover

guitar_lover New Member