Ron Thal's guitars:)

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by abhijitnath, Feb 23, 2006.

1. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

2. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Ronnie has started making guitars too???

I think uve posted the wrong link, this is Bumblefoots webpage, or am i missing something.

3. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Bumblefoot ka ma baap ne naam Ron Thal hi rakha tha:)

4. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

aaaahhhhoooo!!

5. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Hey guess what Ron Thalls the new guitarist for GNR. sigh I gues he is getting desporate..

6. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I have a beautiful version of Satch's Always With Me, Always With You covered by Ron Thall.. He's a killer guitarist in his own right..

7. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Rons good... I sot of have the feeling the move to GNR is sot of out of desporation.... You know play a couple of gigs ext ext and then has the lable that he was a GNR guitarist..

8. ronnieanand

There's no GNR to get a GNR Tag anymore. AXL keeps farting about GNR and you know nothing really happened...

9. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

And its great publicity for his guitars too. ^^

10. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Yeah agreed.... The band does not even sound like GNR.... Along with SLASH and AxL you also need DUFF M ROSE with may be IZZY for the real GNR..Axl just bought the rights to the GNR name and is using it....But if he was wise enough he could have used his own name or a diff name... LIKE the AXL ROSE BAND or something.....
    I dont know how far this is true.. but AXL always wanted more of SHRED and stuff like what Bumblefoot and Buckethead played....whihc SLASH did not want...

11. ronnieanand

As far as I know AXL wanted to get into Industrial like NIN and maybe into the Nu Metal and Slash wanted to be into the Blues Oriented Funky Rock like whatever they were doing...

12. ronnieanand

Along with the name, comes a lot of Royalty too and various other fringe benefits.. Like today Michael Jackson owns the Beatles songs..