Rock Band Bangalore

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by damnrockrules, Oct 13, 2011.

1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

If by ladies, you mean trolls then yes, I agree.

2. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

well that's how things work over here (and most forums) and frankly if they didn't, then it would get quite boring. you better get used to it ^^

3. Vader

Vader New Member

hahaha
    I laughed so much
    You pawned this thread

4. Vader

Vader New Member

no offence komal

but you have to agree... bjr's post was funny

5. Vader

Vader New Member

we need more ppl like you in this country
    damn
    you rock!!!
    and you rules!!!

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:
    As long as you don't reveal about the X rated ones, even I am not interested.

(Hope this does/doesn't turn into a quarrel between us)

7. komal29

komal29 New Member

yeah...please laugh..its good for health actually :)

8. komal29

komal29 New Member

c'mon ok..dont get too much senti..everyone love their country to the point of being patriotic..but sad..only in talks!! when it comes to actions most patriotic talks fade away under the disguise of 'self safety' n 'self protection'...its a fact..no matter how much you or anybody is gonna start arguement about this..thats how indian mentality is..i mean do u actually believe those scenes from rang de basanti,swades and all happen in reality in the wake of nation's interest?..dont think so dude/dudette![now dont quote anna hazare ok..you must have read/seen/known what the after scenes are..

9. Morbid_Angel

patriotism is bullsh*t. most people say they're proud of their nation, but do they really understand what pride means? how can you be proud of something you haven't significantly contributed to? it is by CHANCE that you are born in a certain country, so to love (and unnecessarily be proud of) a country just because by accident you were born there seems a little delusional to me.

10. komal29

komal29 New Member

am not taking any offense as i dont consider myself to the category of 'trolls'..i wud soon start posting actual 'posts' relating to guitar world or for that matter music..as of now am myself in the learning stage..you never know what a person can turn out to be !..LOL..so never underestimate anyone!

i donno..was it funny?..y shud i agree/disagree when bjr's reply was off the topic! actually i dint get what bjr was trying to convey.. :I

11. Morbid_Angel

to add to my previous post, a nice quote i had came across a while back

"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others just because you were born in it" ~ George Bernard Shaw

12. komal29

komal29 New Member

@vader..see see...i dint actually read @Morbid_Angel 's post..he/she has actually expressed almost the same views..but in a different manner thats all..

my way of expression was a bit FILMY..thats all..@alpha1..attention please..you just got to know about one filmy thing n its decent! :)

13. komal29

komal29 New Member

is that so? hmmm..ok i will..:)

14. komal29

komal29 New Member

n now bjr...Vader..is also there...!!!!!

15. komal29

komal29 New Member

clap clap clap

16. Morbid_Angel

as angelic as i am, it's a he :]

this is nothing ! you should've seen this website back in 2005/06, there used to be like 10 new threads a day with 10x more replies from 10x more members in each ! i can't even do all that math !!

17. komal29

komal29 New Member

y r u hoping not..?..OH yeah..am female and later you wud be forced to sign a peace treaty..huh? :)
    anyways am not here to quarrel with you or anyone for that matter..
    ..am not interested either to reveal it to you,if any..nor do i have those types..as i quoted earlier too..am not that filmy/nonsense type..[ poker face]
    this was my eariler quote...for which you quoted the portion you wanted abt which your mind percieved too much out of it

"he he he he..i enjoy indian cinema genre a lot..which start off with guy and girl quarreling..but as a person itni filmi/nonsense nahi hu atleast in that sense[let my filmi habits/nature,if any,remain unknown]..!..he he he
    in reality i have had quite few quarrels where the opposite gender dint care about me being a female/gal whatever. and i havent made peace with many till date..he he he

hey i got an idea..start a thread and start naming all the movies which had the hero n heroine starting as foes!..whassaay? :D"

18. Morbid_Angel

aye, take it easy..as overwhelming and direct as alpha can be sometimes, he was only joking :] we all like to mess around, so make yourself feel a part of the community and you can make fun of us too (well, mainly alpha and bjr, i get a little cranky when people do that :p: ) plus you can imagine at the moment you being one of the few female posters how easy it is for one man to feel attracted!

spread the love <3

19. komal29

komal29 New Member

i think everybody including alpha1 seemed to miss this comment about him as reply to one of his comments ..its pasted below..i hope it makes clear..but yeah..@alpha1 is really mean..he he he..still no issues[am no less..lemme tell u that]
    even am messing around and making fun of everyone too..@alpha1,@Morbid_Angel,@Vader,@bjr..[but within limits defintely] :)
    ..esp..@vader..am waiting for his/her 'desbhakti' bhara reply now..he he he
    it may sound funny..but the direct @komal29 really loves to quarrel..just for the fun of it..its a bit FILMY i know:)
    do you realise the last line was out n out cheesy..everybody..calm down...ok! you are saying 'one man'..i donno..honestly 3 of them are trolling around all the threads am posting..:D..:)...;)...:p.. :p: ) ..not that am complaining..am lovin' it..[who doesnt enjoy a bit of attention..right?];)

"no..am happy being indian adult..
    [your way of being mean is 'disarmingly interesting' n actually makes me smile :p..still whatever!]
    p.s-typecasting english words/slangs as so n so people's assets is really new to me..coz for me..english is just english!..btw..i totally look down on people who ape..aping is not cool..nor do i ever do ...\m/ \m/
    "

20. Morbid_Angel

but you know i'm the one you'd secretly wanna be with, right? ;)