Rising Prices....Whats the Soluton ??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Shashank007, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

^^...............****************************************

count how many stars these r......

2. augur

augur I love bjr

Do I look like Apple Singh?

3. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

40 :insane:

Wanna talk about inflation...come to the fuckin land of opportunity!!
    Pack a 20's is about the same ..400 - 500 rupees.
    Gas is about 180/gal. And its rising quite drastically...

India's gas is by far still one of the cheapest...saudi arabia comes in on like $ 0.45 i think. (its gone up since i lived there :p)

So dont complain ppl. Atleast your government is still helping you with its costs.

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

To add to this, I think it's a great idea to walk/cycle to near distances. I don't know if people are actually doing it right now though. Does anyone see people around them cycle to the grocery store or something?

5. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

I can understand your feelings. You'll learn it yourself 10 years from today so I'll save myself an explanation right now.

6. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

have some empathy with the government.

7. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Don't see it at all. I do it myself though. I once cycled from here to shoppers stop in ghatkopar, if you have any idea where that is. :p

@elfascdude
    i won't be smoking even a year from today.

8. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Not surprised again.
    "Menthol smokers" are usually the ones who do it for "Tashan" (as alpha1 would put it)

9. Morbid_Angel

Hah, i never said i am a menthol smoker, dude. I only said i like the cigarette gudang menthol. i'd have to remind you to not jump to conclusions.

10. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

aye...:eek:: whats "tashan"??

11. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Tashan = Style.

@morbid .. I ain't gonna debate. I don't give a good fvck to what u said or meant anymore. I made my point.

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Considering that the first step to being a good speaker is to take into account what the other person has said, perhaps you're missing a point somewhere?

Also, you've quoted what he's said but not addressed his point.

Not to mention the whole "tu abhi bachcha hai, nahi samjhega" argument...

13. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

^To provide a healthy argument he should be at that level. He has perhaps just started smoking and thinks menthol is "cool".
    He needs to get over that phase to discuss further.

Now maybe you'll be like "It's his personal choice" "He didn't SAY menthol is cool" etc etc but I ain't gonna bother after this post.

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

One thing I've noticed you tend to do is eliminate all possibilities except the one you think is most probable. While what you're thinking is quite correctly the most probable possibility, you really can't argue that way because you're leaving far too many loopholes.

In this case, he actually didn't say that he likes menthol and you totally miss out on a random possibility like he may have been smoking from the age of 11 andmight still like Menthol. You've also not considered that he might not even be smoking at all considering that he hasn't mentioned anywhere that he does (I havent actually checked so I may be wrong...Im not trying to argue here).

15. Morbid_Angel

All elfasc has assumed is that I am a menthol smoker. Let me simply say that assumption is bull. I almost never smoke menthol, and I hardly ever smoke at all. I haveh no idea why he has simply withdrawn from an argument with a person probably 10 years younger only because he has made a mistake and is not ready to accept it. "i dont give a fvck" and ignoring my previous post proves that.