RIP Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by spydra, Jun 26, 2009.

1. spydra

spydra New Member

I always wondered which huge musical icon would die first in my lifetime that I'd care about...and what it would be like. I definitely didnt expect this.

Everything aside, a tremendous talent has gone.

2. perseus

perseus New Member

That was the headliner, online news this morning.
    Demerol, highly addictive drug. Probably a "prescribed" OD, possibly on top of alcohol consumption (just a guess). Which would explain why no one's seen his doctor.
    Next will come exploitation, which is already happening, then pop culture sainthood.

3. vinny_wills

vinny_wills New Member

Thats a sad being a role model to many in world thou he is not alive his remembrance will there forever.
    May his soul rest in peace.

4. distorted

distorted satan

RIP.
    He ws a legend!

5. Preet_31

Preet_31 New Member

A big empty space generated in the world of music which never be filled out.....
    we will miss you M.J.

6. neilarmstrong

neilarmstrong New Member

Any other artist trying to get the title King of Pop will be embarrassed because he can never get to the level of michael jackson. There will always be one King and thats MJ.

7. vstanv

vstanv New Member

My mom said today "wasn't he primarily a dancer?"

Oh! That's what she thinks of him... what was he primarily?

A dancer?
    A singer?
    A composer?

Gosh! To compose, to sing, to record, to dance and perform, and to practice all these... no! master all these... (how much hard work must've went in!)and leave behind a legacy like saying, "this is how you can do it"...

out of the world!