Right speak u english!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by akkyy21, Dec 27, 2005.

1. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

YEah man,..... now thats more "akkyy-like" ;) hehe

I liked ur useless-records keepin habbit. Am into it myself! :rock:

2. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Typical one .. might be common to many .. but .. some professors jz can't help but put THE everywhere .. This the happens due the to the ..

Oh for Gods sake have some mercy .. Wat if someone asks me muh name ?? .. shall i say My THE name THE is THE Mohsin THE ???

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^wrong usage of extra 'the's :p:

it should be "my THE name is THE...."

extra THE's always come before nouns (proper and improper) and pronouns :grin:

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

In my School, I used to be sleeping almost everyday in the Class especially in those Physics classes. The girl sitting next to me, usually tries to wake me up bcos she gets sleepy seeing me sleep. So one day, she got pissed off with me and she was complaining to my friends. Here's what she said. "Anand always sleeps in the Class. I get so sleepy too bcos of this. I try to avoid but I end up sleeping with him everyday.
    All my friends started laughing and this dumb girl couldn't understand what she said.

5. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

OOps .. sorry for THE for muh wrong THE GRAMMAR :p: :p:

6. my hist teacher pronounced squash as ''skooash'' n my malu maths teacher last year used to pronounce nonsence as ''naan scence'' <-- she even called me a ''cartoon kerectar'' once

7. ronnieanand

She must be true. You are Kartoon Kerecter :p:

8. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

don juan anand....getting an early start :RollLol:

9. ronnieanand

I wish ........

10. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

my flatmate is from bangladesh ..............sorry if it sounds offensive to bangali ppl..............but jus take is as humour................... i know he's not good at pronounciations so i jus out of the blue asked him............tanveer whats the name of the Queen of britain? n guess what he replied...............ALIJABATH (elizebeth) ..................man i was laughin my arse off...............n then i asked him jus say once ZANJEER ............he replied ZANZEER .........i said no say ZAN ..........n he said ZAN n then say JEER .........JEER .........ZAN-JEER .............ZANZEER....................for a couple of days he practiced n i asked again...................say ZANJEER n he replied JANZEER...................aaaaaahhhh jus imagine what i wud be like lolzzzzzz