right and the most accurate tabs and chords of neele neele ambar par

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by souman_das, Aug 6, 2005.

1. souman_das

souman_das New Member

all guitar works of neele neele ambar par

hi people,
    i have seen many versions of this song on the net but to my surprise not a single one is correct.
    few days ago,sambitsatpathy requested for the accurate tabs and chords for this song.
    i have played this song many times on live stage shows but writing the tabs was one of the most difficult task i have performed so far.
    it took me more than 4.5 hours to write the right tabs for the song spread accross 8-9 pages.

I had never thought of writing the tabs for this song.
    It is such a tediuos job to write the tabs for this song that at the end I got exhausted like anything.
    I hate writing tabs and it is only because of my friend sambitsatpathy,that I am writing the tabs for this song.
    95% of the guitarists are not able to play the tabs for this song correctly.
    I assure the tabs that I am giving is 100% correct and if you play it correctly then it would sound 100% perfect.
    Anybody who does not believe in my claim can get the tabs checked by RD Burman (kidding!!!!!!!!!!!).

i am attaching all the guitar work that is there in the song(this is exactly how a professional guitarist plays) in a pdf file so that the tabs does not loose its alignment.

my hard work of 4.5 hours truly desires your reps and feedback.
    do post your feedback or any queries are truly welcome.

regards,
    souman

:beer:

Attached Files:

shantanukr likes this.
  2. taquila

taquila New Member

good work.... nice.... but i didnt understand how u said that those are 100% correct... some small problems are there... like not mentioning some trivial and small strokes in different places... then in one place u played the right notes but in incorrect octave (the starting riff b4 the violin music) etc... but overall your work is really excellent and praiseworthy.

3. souman_das

souman_das New Member

thanks taquilla for your feedback.
    i do not completely agree with your comment that i have missed out anything vital.
    and one more thing are you talking about the bass notes,if you are talking about the bass notes then i am sorry to say they are perfect.
    i have played this song several times on stage shows and it sounds pretty good.
    i think i should upload an audio file of the tabs, this will aid while playing the tabs.

regards,
    souman

4. deb7sk

deb7sk New Member

Hi souman_das,
    good post. It definitely sounds very acurate to me. However, I would like to make a little correction to your post. The music of kalakaar was given by Kalyanji-Anandji and not R.D. Burman.

5. souman_das

souman_das New Member

thanks deb7sk,
    i always thought that this is a RD Burman composition.
    thanks for bringing this to my notice.

regards,
    souman

6. arsenal_vaibhav

arsenal_vaibhav New Member

hey man i am a newbie and couldnt understand how to play it. i mean i knew what to play but it didnt sound right. Could u make an audio file of it and plz post it up? Cause this is a real cool song n i'm sure it must sound well if one plays the notes correctly.

7. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

hey souman....looks like u have worked real hard...nice work...:):)

8. souman_das

souman_das New Member

thanks guys for your comments.
    i will post the audio file soon.
    following are the settings of the pedal processor that i use for the song:

Drive: Clean
    Variation: Standard
    Gain:26
    Modulation:eek:ff
    Rev Mix:28

regards,
    souman

9. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

Very very good.

10. souman_das

souman_das New Member

thanks amit,
    but i am not happy.
    126 views,4.5 hours of hard work and only 4-5 replies.
    come one guys give me your feedback ane reps,otherwise what would motivate me to post further.

regards,
    souman

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

i have given u reps ... any further comment from me shal be deemed as SPAM .. so i am refraining my self ... ;)

12. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

the original is actually an ilayaraja composition.

13. souman_das

souman_das New Member

thabks sslayer,
    forget about the the music director,do tell me how you feel about the work.

regards,
    souman

14. sambitsatpathy

sambitsatpathy New Member

wow soumen

soumen ... thanks very much for the nice work. sorry was out of my location on a trip ... so got late in checkin u r post. got u r yahoo msg too. thanks very much man. appreciate all the work. it is indeed a nice post.
    i guess this post is first of its type on IGT. songs on guitarnoise site are in this format posted by teachers. exactly like this with fingering and strumming patterns. each song spans more than 7-8 pages there if taken a print. and yours landed in the same leaugue man.
    awsome post. i just can't wait enuf to run home and get my hands ont he guitar and listen to the song and try it out. reps for u man. loads of it.
    thanks again.
    sambit

15. souman_das

souman_das New Member

hi sambitsatpathy,
    i guess you are right,i also have not seen this kind of thing at igt.
    i would be more than happy to hear from you when you will say that i am able to play it correctly.
    i am waiting for that moment coz my dear piscean freind(i am piscean too) this post ows its origin to you.
    you asked me to post this song otherwise i would never have posted this song.
    by the way where are my reps,i could not see them in my user cp.

regards,
    souman

16. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

Hi Souman .. Haum to tumhare purane kadradan hain.. Khoobsurat Tabbing & yes 'REPS' to U.... Keep Tabbing and keep tabbing good. And yes, u have still not commented on my GAZAL recording....Its on 'Your Band ..' FORUM.....and on 'HINDI GUITAR TABS ..'FORUM...

Bye.

17. sambitsatpathy

sambitsatpathy New Member

soumen...dunno wht happenned man. i gave 510 points from whtever 530 i had :). and also marked it excellent. how do we give rep otherwise ... do lemme know this if am missin something here :)

18. vikas25

vikas25 New Member

Most accurate tabs and chords are not accurate (neele Neele Ambar)...

Dear Mr. Souman,

I am sorry to say that your tabs for "neele neele ambar par" are not 100% accurate. They are in fact 70-80% accurate with quite a number of flaws. Now this song's tabs are so complex and many that even if you play 70-80% of original they will sound 100% accurate to beginers or audience, specially in an orchestra..where other instruments are also playing.

So you must have played on stage many times (so have I)...but you never played 100% correct.

I'll post the corrections on your submission...and you will immediately realize the errors. For example..let me write the Correct intro TABS for now. Nevertheless I have seen your other tabs and chords...and they are quite good...but I always have my ears raised when people claim to be 100% correct.

Here are correct tabs for intro and the mukhda...I will post the guitar pieces for antaras later as they are really time consuming to write. I have mentioned in parenthesis..where i have introduced correction.

You must listen to the song carefully to appreciate the corrections.

Try to play with alternating up and down strokes with plectrum

Start with the following tab: (No correction)
    E------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G-----2---3-2--3-2--3-2--3---2-----0-2-0-----0--------------------------------
    D--0--------------------------------------------3----3-2-3-2--0------------------
    A------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Strike Dm chord once.
    Here starts the vocal part.
    Neele Neele ambar par(follow this line with the following tabs) (correction)
    E----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B-----------5-6h5-6h5-6-5h6-5--------------(keep the finger on 5 fret)------
    G---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaand jab aaye (follow this line with the following tabs)(Major correction)
    E---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B--------------5h6-5----5h6-5----------------------------------------------------
    G---------7-----------7-----------7---------------------------------------------
    D---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pyaar barsaye (follow this line with the following tabs)(Major correction)
    E----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B-------------5-6-8-8s10-10-5---------------------------------------------
    G---------7-----------------------------------------------------------------
    D---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Humko tarsaye (follow this line with the following tabs)
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B----------6-5h6-5h6-5h6-5h6--------------(keep the finger on 5 fret)----
    G-----------------------------------------7-(you can play this but not necessary)--
    D--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Stike Dm chord once again.
    Aisa koi saathi ho (follow this line with the following tabs) (Major correction)
    E--------------------------------10-----------------------------------------------
    B-------------5-6-8-8s10-10-----------------------------------------------------------
    G-------7--------------------------------------------------------------------
    D------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aisa koi premi ho (follow this line with the following tabs) (major correction)
    E----------------------------6-8-8s12-(play strokes at 12, 5-6 times)------------
    B-----------------6-10----------------------------------------------------
    G------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pyaas dil ki (follow this line with the following tabs) (totally wrong)
    E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B----------- 6h8-6h8-6h8-6h8-6h8-6h8-6------------(keep the finger on 6 fret)----
    G---------7---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bujha jayen
    Strike the note at 7 fret once on 3 string and then immediately strike Dm chord(looks ok but can be ignored)

Bass notes played in the starting of the song are as follows:

B-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A----start from 5 (or 7) fret and slide back till open---------------------------------
    Repeat the following two times: (correction)
    B---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D-----0----0-0-2s5--3-2---0---------------------------------------
    A--------0------------------3----------------------------------------------
    Now play the following chords for the violin part(it is better to use chords instead of
    tabs since this is a synthesizer or violin part and I leave this part to them during my live
    stage shows)
    Dm,C,Bb,A,Dm
    Neele neele ambar par (after the vocalist ends ambar, start the following tab till the line
    ends) (correction)
    E-----------------------------------------------------------------
    B-------6-8-10-6-8-5--------------------------------------------------
    G----------------------------------------------------------------
    D-----------------------------------------------------------------
    A-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaand jab aaye (start the following tab at aaye) (correction)
    B------5-6-8-5-6----------------------------------------------------
    G-------------------7---------------------------------------
    D------------------------------------------------------------------
    A------------------------------------------------------------------
    E------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pyaar barsaye (correction)
    E-------------------------------------------------------------------
    B-------6-8-10-6-8-5----------------------------------------------
    G-------------------------------------------------------------------
    D-------------------------------------------------------------------
    A-------------------------------------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Humko tarsaye (correction)
    B------5-6-8-5-6----------------------------------------------------
    G-------------------7---------------------------------------

For the following lines,play only chords:
    Dm
    Aisaa koi saathi ho
    C
    aisaa koi premi ho
    Bb A,Dm
    pyaas dil kii bujha jaen

Enjoy playing
    Vikas

19. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

I am afraid both u and souman have mistakes, not 100% :)

the part behind the vocals for eg is

Neele neele ambar par (after the vocalist ends ambar, start the following tab till the line
    ends) (correction)
    E--------------8---8-----------------------------------------------
    B-------7h8----6---5--------------------------------------------------
    G----------------------------------------------------------------
    D-----------------------------------------------------------------
    A-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaand jab aaye (start the following tab at aaye) (correction)
    E------------5--5--------------------------------------------------
    B------5h6---5-----------------------------------------------------
    G-----------------7---------------------------------------

both your tabs r good, dont call it 100%. scoring and tabbing 100% is more difficult than playing 100% :)

Raji

20. Sash

Sash New Member

Souman,

Simply awsome tabs. I too play this song for a long time and I could improve my notes after trying your tabs.

Thanks man,
    Sash