Riff Of The Week

Discussion in 'Guitar Tablature Discussion' started by esgallindeion, Sep 12, 2003.

1. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Riff Of The Week.
    Hootie and the blowfish - Running from an angel

Depending on the response we get, it'd be quite nice to have someone post a riff of the week/month for all practising guitarists to try out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------4--------------------------
    ---------------5---------------5--5---------------------------5------- 5--------5-----------------
    --------4--4------6 ~ ----4---6--6--4-----4-----------4--4-----6 ~ ------6----4------4----------
    --4h6-----------------------------------6--4--------6------------------------------6---4----2-----
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some tips - (only try this if you are having problems playing it on your own... its much better to play the way it comes naturally to you.)
    -Place your fingers in the position to play C#m bar chord.
    -Don't remove your index finger which acts as a bar... you know, pressing all the chords. This is because until the very last note their is no note played which comes before the 4th fret on any string. And neither does any note go very far from the 4th. So you can play it quite easily. Its easier, believe me, though I don't play it this way.
    -Play it freely.

If the tab doesn't come clearly, download the text attachment.

Attached Files:

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Please post in courier Font.

Jayanth

3. HellRazor

HellRazor New Member

Good idea....:nw:

4. jayanth

Soory My Edit did not work But if you have the original Tab then place it between the Font Tags.

5. esgallindeion

Well... that's the original. I tabbed it myself.

6. jayanth

The Cut The Part and place your original tab there

7. NuageOutlaw

NuageOutlaw New Member

8. slash

slash New Member

m8, whats the timing like? mine doesnt sound right...:shutup:

9. esgallindeion

Hmm.. hard to tell. WHy don't you dload it or add me to ur MSM and I'll share it with u.

10. faiqgiant

faiqgiant .: Innocent :.

cool one just got da hang of it