Riff : Angel Of Death

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by slipknot_555, Dec 2, 2005.

1. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

not exactly the solo but the riff which i like n i screwed it up coz i have a small pair of fingers :mad: so lik it was tough for me to record on tempo.. shit... listen to it n if possile do post ur recordin also of this riff... will get 2 learn !

Slayer - Angel of Death ... :rock:

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/ankitsolos_music.htm

**** man i miss 1 or 2 notes!! can nebody gimme the tabs!!! :annoyed:

2. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

updateed papa roach - dead cell intro

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Angel of death...well it was pretty decent...but i felt you were having problem with timiming....just a little practice and it should be fine

Dead Cell....it was ok....I havnt heard the original so cant coomment...but again i could feel a sense of timing problem...also u halt around 0:22 mark...was that in the original or you were just tired..

in any case...nice recording and a pretty decent attempt as usual..

4. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

Angel of death.. i guess i lost my notes.. dead cell therez a halt.. neways u rock man u only reply to mah post.. others r preety angry on me or wht??? :shock:

5. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

I have'nt heard much of any metal actually but it was ok. There is a timing issue but you can work on that. Try to get more low end in the tone like a rectifier sound cause the tone you have now is too tiny and harsh.