reuest for a bengali lyrics forum

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by *+*neel_pori*+*, Aug 15, 2006.

?

Do You Want a Bengali Lyrics Forum?

1. Yay

16 vote(s)
    59.3%
  2. Nay

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  1. *+*neel_pori*+*

*+*neel_pori*+* Double Poster

hey mods please make a bengaly lyrics forum as we have a hindi and an english one,an early reply would be highly appreciated!!!:help: :nw: :nw: :nw:

*+*neel pori*+*:dj:

paranoid13rohan likes this.
  2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Dont have that much demand for it.

3. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

here comes another demand ...

i totally agree with neel pori ...
    we should have a Bengali Lyrics Forum in IGT ...
    and if we can have an English Lyrics Forum in Indian Guitar Tabs ... we can definitely have a Bengali Lyrics Forum here ...
    not comparing it with English or Hindi ... but let's face it ... some of the best lyrics in the country are in Bengali ...
    i mean it contains legendary works by Robindronath Thakur (our national anthem, all RobindroShongeets), Qazi Nazrul Islam (all NazrulGeetis) ...
    and the lyrics by the contemporary Bangla Bands like Fossils, Lakkhichhara etc. are creating waves among the youths like anything ...

... baseline - :rock:we should have a Bengali Lyrics Forum in IGT:rock: ...

4. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Hmm.. Not bad. But will there be enuff responce??? Lordy said the right thing that there udn't b. There are lotza poetry available but who, i say, who will bell teh cat??

5. *+*neel_pori*+*

to hell with your opinion!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: @sugata who wanted your opinion your the one who's always thinking in the negative way,better mind your own business ,ok ......well.....i see....so you are a chamcha of the administrator right,u yourself have appointed that job ......isn't it??......trying to be angels infront of them?....everyone wants a bengali forum except you?who are you anyway?......some kinda president or what?......having two green dots and millions of points doesnt make one actually !!!! try to co-operate with the others and give them some amount of respect to them(only if you can),and if u cant better not try to give your opinions even if you give those from your heart,coz some people cant take it and you'll be the cause of his grudges against you.there are many who can and can take the initiative to bell the cat,you dont have to do it i suppose you're not the only responsible member in IGT !!!!

6. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^Haha...Kid...Atleast respect the seniors ;)

Do u kno who opened the bengali poetry thread and who sticked it?? Go and check it. Without that thread, ur signature ud have been incomplete.....

Stop crying like a one year child....

And by the way, I am not a so called "Chamcha" of anyone. I express what i feel I need to and because i am a member of this forum, i deserve the right to give opinions about the forum.
    I cud hav gone wid u coz it's a bengali poetry forum, but i didn't coz i don't want a useless forum in this community ;)

7. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

chill neel pori not every1 wud want a bengali lyrics forum. I dont think there will be many people to use it either. But if it opens its not gonna harm nobody..i'll just not open it.

8. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

@neel_pori
    Thnx for the negetive reps. BTW:- If i give negetive reps to u, u will soon turn into Nyaka_chaitanya again...
    So, becareful next time...

9. Morbid_Angel

whats a Nyaka_chaitanya?

10. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

dat is a bad reputed version of neel pori ...

@neelpori ... aami tor shathe achi ...

@sugata ... keno kandachcho bachchatake ??? ... khulle tomaro no. of posts barate shubida hobe ...

11. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Do a member search ;)
    Sing the song "sab bhulake" :)

12. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Setai jodi asol uddesso hoto, tahole haan kortam.
    Anyways, everyone has the right to express his or her opinion. I could have bad repd her too, but i didn't coz i am not a class VIII student, as she happens to be...
    But, one thing for sure, this has provoked my desire to start bad raping again ;)
    So, bad posters, beware, no more faltu "Chorachori's" around. (@Don't take it on urself Rohan :p:)

13. Morbid_Angel

VIII student :D

i behave like a more matured person even though im really in class 8.

14. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Not again!! :p:

Phir se shuru mat kar mere "Vai"!!

15. Morbid_Angel

What does that mean?

16. Morbid_Angel

i just said that coz my friends and cuzins say so.

They dont think im 13 when im talkin to em.

So just posted over here :p: after seein Neel_pori fight.

Hope nothin's wrong wid dat.

17. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

....... :shock:

18. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Sorry :p:
    That ud b Repin' again :grin:

BAD MISTAKE :NoNo:

19. *+*neel_pori*+*

bangla forum thakle tomar kono osubidhe hobena,tomake sekhane kichhu post korte hobena jodi tomar eto ghor apotti thake yaar mone rakhbe jotokkhon na bangla forum hochhe totodin ami haal chharbo na ,engish forum achhe hindi forum achhe,keno bangla thakte nei??? bangla ki emoni-y bhasha jeta mukhe ana jayna!!!

20. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

sPEAK IN ENGLISH, THIS IS NOT UR BENGALI FORUM...