Resurrection 2004 - The Metal Fest!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Demonstealer, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

BARCODE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS RESURRECTION 2004.

In absence of Deathfest and any real METAL show in bombay this year RESURRECTION 2004 will showcase some of the best and heaviest metal bands in the country.

DATE - 18TH JULY 2004
    PLACE - RAZZBERRY RHINO @ JUHU HOTEL
    TIME - GATES OPEN AT 6:00PM
    ENTRY - 100/- (FREE CDS FOR THE 1ST 50PPL WHO ENTER)

BANDS:

1. Disembodied Corpse (Mumbai) - Their first gig after Mood-I 2003 where they performed an early slot and most people missed a chance to watch them perform.They are back with their new lineup ready to kick ass with their own brand of music alongside covers of great death metal bands like Cannibal Corpse, Deicide and Obituary.

2.Bhayanak Maut (Mumbai) - These X-treme metallers will be raising hell once again after their recent appearences in Pune at Killfest and JRO in Chennai. All set and armed with their 7 originals which make up their debut EP/Album called " Hell Is All People" and their covers of bands like Slipknot and Tool they are an upcoming act to keep your eyes open for.

3.Acrid Semblance (Delhi) - Making their presence felt at last years Deathfest, Acrid Semblance has come back to wreck havoc in Bombay once more. They shall be playing their popular songs like "Quest For Spirituality" and "Baptized Within" from their 1st EP called Soul Corrosion. They shall also being doing a few covers of their favorite band like Death and Children Of Bodom.

4.Demonic Resurrection (Mumbai) -The strongest Demonic linep yet, these heavy metallers are all ready to wreck havoc with their brand new blistering originals and crowd favorites including "Frozen Portrait" and "A Darkness Descends".

5.Myndsnare (Bangalore) - The last time Myndsnare were in the city, they stormed RAIt and walked away with most of the accolades and now they're back with a vengeance.Playing their songs from their 2003 demo called "A Preliminary Quest" Myndsnare also will unleash some covers of bands like Death, Slayer and Arch Enemy.

Sound : POWERDRIVE

Professional Video Recording of the Gig will be done. Those who wish
    to get a copy please contact The Demonstealer during the gig
    or later via email @ demonstealer@hotmail.com or husain999@hotmail.com.

Also Reptilian Death will release their long awaited album called
    "Total Annihilation" at the show for 100/-
    Bhayanak Maut and Myndsnare demos will be on sale as well at the gig.

For Details contact - Husain - (husain999@hotmail.com) - 9820793252
    Sahil - (demonstealer@hotmail.com)

Barcode Entertainment is an event management firm interested in metal shows all over India.We are looking for bands,sponsors and staff interested in long term projects.This is an experimental project to estimate the feasibility of bigger shows.Hence we request you to be there in large numbers and with great ideas for better shows.

You can contact Husain on 9820793252 (husain999@hotmail.com) or at the gig if u wish to discuss ideas.

Be there and be a part of the mayhem !!!

PS - MODERATOR PLEASE MAKE THIS TOPIC STICKY FOR A WHILE

2. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Also I would like to say if you are not a huge metal fan or anything but u like to hear good guitar players do make yourself at this show

Because the ACRID SEMBLANCE guitarist VIKAS plays awesome guitar and definatly worth watching.... and even MYNDSNARE has the most FAB DRUMMER called YASMIN and KP the guitarist is a treat to watch.

hope to see you folks there.

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Hey demon... I know the guys fro mMyndsnare .. Close friends.. Yas and KP and Narayan.. Anyways.. I want a copy of the video and a ticket.. Please PM your address.. I'll send you the cash for both.. What free cd are you giving??

4. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Entry is at the show by stamp we are not printing any passes. Just come to the gig pay and enter.
    The video i will pm you after the show about.
    and free CD is a surprise :p

5. jayanth

Dude i want the Video.. I am not coming to the gig cause its on 18th and 19th is my exam.. And By anychance can you help in acquiring a copy of both Reptalian death's album and Bhayanak Maut's Demo??

6. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

yes I shall have copies of the video sent to bangalore
    for reptilian death and bhayanak mauts demo u can send money thru myndsnare and i can send the cds back with them
    both the demos are 100bucks each

either that or u can wait till the cds reach bangalore
    i will be sending RD cds to be sold in bangalore via myndsnare kryptos shrapnel bhoomi

so take your pic

7. jayanth

I can sell them too.. If you need help PM me..

8. Myth_Pharoah

Myth_Pharoah New Member

Bhayanak Maut are one awesome group man... I was there at their gig in Cyclone last week... the lead singer knows how to get the crowd going.... and thjey have some very nice expensive equipment.

DR had some descent music too... you're going the right way man.

9. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

thanks man

any of the other mumbai guys /gals from here coming for the gig??

10. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. jayanth

BM Drummist is real good.. I dont know about DR they are okish...;p

Kidding..

12. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

lol

well I hope to see alot of the bombay folk at the gig

13. jayanth

Hey when are you guys concert free?? Cause we have a fest here in Bangalore in August. Maybe you guys can play.. Please PM me your telephone number and you name for god's sake..

14. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

COOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Man i m coming for this one...
    just read the thread...
    dont know how i missed it..
    but i will be there for sure...
    :beer:

15. highwayman

highwayman Eternal Bachelor ! ! !

count me in too...
    i have been craving to go for a LIVE GIG for long now..
    I see a rocking sunday in prospect.
    See you there...cheers...
    :rockon:

16. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

hmm... i guess it'll be to much to ask for a copy of the video being sent to singapore?

17. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

BLIND GUARDIAN OWNS DUDE!!!!!!!! \M/

Once we have the cd ready we will see if its possible to have a copy sent to you
    cheers mate!!

18. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

excellent
    nice to see so many people coming for the gig!!!

\m/

19. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

thnx...

of crs, blind guardian r the true bards

20. jayanth

BG are amazing.. Hey Demon.. If you send me Essi's copy i can have it sent from here.. Easy procedure i knw someone in POstal dept..