Required Band Members

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by ronnieanand, Dec 27, 2004.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

A new thread required

Hi,
    I checked through this website and I dont find a link or thread that talks about Musicians available or required. I guess this is pretty important when you need a new / change in the band. I guess most of us run of out of band members that are serious. Didn't know where to post this, so posted it here.

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Very good thread ronnieanand. Most of us have trouble finding band members and this could be useful in helping us find them. However, named wrong and posted in wrong forum. Will rename it to Required Band Members and the thread will be moved to Chitchat lounge. All requests regarding band members can be made in this thread. Thread moved.

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Most of us have trouble finding a place to Jam.. Band mates are in PLenty..

4. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

Rightly said Jayanth

5. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

i agree with mani

6. ronnieanand

Hey Jay,
    If you have plenty, lend me a bassy who can play Blues Rock and Classic Rock. We play Mountain, Cream, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Deep Purple, Whitesnake, Black Sabbath, Rainbow etc.. We have a nicely equipped big jam room near Indranagar. Have a nice bassy too but hardly turns up kinda never turns up.

7. jayanth

Okie.. Thats easy.. But i was looking for a good Jam room..

8. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

I disagree
    Jam room is there
    now i want a guitarist for my band reptilian death

9. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@jayanth...do u mean by jamming dat u dont find anywhere to gig around? is it difficult once u form a band to find a stage to perform? or by jam room u mean dat it is difficult to find a place to practise...

:p: ...am sure i am bugging and becoming a headache to jayanth...since i am asking him questions in each and every thread. he he

10. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^LOL..yea same question as FR

11. jayanth

@ FR @ DP :- Duh Heads :- Practice Rooms..

@ Demon :- What kind of music??

12. ronnieanand

Hey all,
    My band is splitting apart with the vocalist and myself (guitar) left behind. We either want new bassist / drummer for our band or join a band if someone is looking for a guitarist and vocalist. Styles are Classic Rock and Blues Rock. Can bear a bit of 80s rock. Anybody out there ?

13. ronnieanand

An appendix to my previous mail. We have an excellent jam room near Indranagar, where there are no restrictions. You can even jam 24/7 and 365 days a year.

14. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Death/Humor Metal

15. jayanth

@ Demon :- One guitarists here may be interested.. I'll ask him to give you a call??

16. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

good thread ...for the guys looking out to form a band or seek a band member. :)

17. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

wish i could be there but i am not

18. Menon

Menon New Member

Heyya Guys..
    I've been waiting for something like this to come up//good show ronnie!!
    Well, I can fairly say that I need a band to join, I manage a decent rhythm and can croon a bit..so if there's NE1 lookin out for a vocalist/rhythm guitar, I'm available..jus pm me yall!!
    Cheerio
    Menon
    PS:I sing pretty much what ronnie has mentioned, and mebbe a little of the newer stuff..pearl jam,stp n things..

19. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Needed bassist and drummer for amateur nameless band. We dont have a place to jam, we have only one processor, and we dont know any songs. Anyone interested?:p:

20. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@ jayanth yeah sure man tell him to give me a call on [SNIP]