Request for chords of Silajit

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by chandan_gaan, Mar 12, 2008.

1. chandan_gaan

chandan_gaan New Member

hi........
    Thanks go to all members of IGT n viewers as well. I am new to it. All i can Say I hav been benifitted from the posts for i have been able to play some of my favourite songs with a perfect chordal accompanoment. I am really excited. Could anyone pls post some Silajit Song chords of my request.
    I list the songs bellow.
    (i) Sajani (ii) Maniktalar More (iii) Oasis (iv) Ja Pakhi (V) Bajlo****ir Ghanta. and many more. Thanks in advance.

2. guitarix

guitarix New Member

sojoni

the chord progression is quite simple

C F (/Dm)
    buke amar baruder basha sajoni

G C
    spinal chord din ratrir sholte

C Dm
    bisforoner bhoy niye tai parini

F G C
    tomar sathe paye paye poth cholte

the cycle of C - Dm - G - C goes on repeating throughout the song

and ends with
    Dm G C
    khoti hole hoto volcanori dosh

Please let me know if you need a further detailed reply or this suffices

3. chandan_gaan

chandan_gaan New Member

Songs of bengali chords

I have a good news for all of my friends of indianguitartabs. i have opened up a very useful website for all of those who find iy difficult to get the most wanted bengali song chords, and even after getting the same they find it wrong or inaccurate. kepping in mind of those guitar friends i launched a blog http//uniquechords.blogspot.com where u are sure to get the chords you want. i need your comment after you play the songs. any reqest of any bengali chords are welcome. So do not wait to visit my site. thank you very much.